Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago VPS Provider Recommendation - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago VPS Provider Recommendation

2»

Comments

• RE Steadfast - we talk BGP to them in Chicago and it has been rock solid. And I mean, rock solid. Their NY is space and network are crap, but Chicago has been fantastic.

• @CVPS_Chris said: There is no real reason to leave us.

8 hours downtime last night/this morning in Chicago. Nothing on your Twitter, no email. SolusVM down. VPS clock is now ~5 hours off making it disfunctional.

I could open a ticket, but I kinda expect you guys to fix these basic things without my help.

I've been a fan but you've got to communicate if you want to keep me as a client.

Currently looking for a lowend (KVM 128) in Chicago....

• @sleddog said: 8 hours downtime last night/this morning in Chicago. Nothing on your Twitter, no email. SolusVM down. VPS clock is now ~5 hours off making it disfunctional.

I could open a ticket, but I kinda expect you guys to fix these basic things without my help.

I've been a fan but you've got to communicate if you want to keep me as a client.

+1. I really was going to keep my vps from ChicagoVPS even after the hack. But this is just unacceptable...