Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is my Bitcoin payment working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is my Bitcoin payment working

MarkGMarkG Member
edited July 2015 in General

Do you use Bitcoin to buy hosting.

Comments

• VitaVita Member

I've used bitcoin for paying some NAT VPS. It works perfectly. If you did not use bitcoin before when you pay, you should wait from 10 minutes to 1 hour in order for the transaction to be confirmed. So don't freak out if you don't get the VPS immediately. Wait a little bit.

Best regards!

• KBVEKBVE Member

Yeah I personally just accepted zero-confirmed transactions , usually by the time the transaction confrims, the VPS is ready.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2015

@KBVE

Well, doesn't it take like 10 minutes just for 5 confirmations per transaction?
    Every time the network grows, it takes longer for transactions to be verified by "miners."

• doghouch said: Well, doesn't it take like 10 minutes just for 5 confirmations per transaction? Every time the network grows, it takes longer for transactions to be verified by "miners."

Not sure what you mean, but Bitcoin is coded to self-adjust the mining speed to average a confirmation every 10 minutes.