Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't search here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why can't search here?

Showing 403 Forbidden

Comments

• Some other recent threads say the same. Before this one gets closed ill mention... use google as an alternative.

site:lowendtalk.com your search here

Lags by a day or two but good for searching older stuff.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

@ricardo It works for me :)

Won't publish here how to search since @SysAdmin didn't want people to do so. It's easy though.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Yeah, I guess they've excluded a post/get var or the URL is different. I'm not familiar with the forum software. They must have disabled it for a reason though. I suspect it's resource intensive and causing problems.

• Greyhound said: Showing 403 Forbidden

Searching through the search box doesn't work.

Any reason for that? I assume it's just DB intensive?

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Does same to me. Discovered that 2 days ago and thought it was just me

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited July 2015

As ricardo said, use site:lowendtalk.com. This works in most of the search engines.

• tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited July 2015

search not working for me too

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2015

It's magic ;)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • pkpkpkpk Member

403 Forbidden

nginx/1.2.1

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited July 2015

@ricardo said:
    Yeah, I guess they've excluded a post/get var or the URL is different. I'm not familiar with the forum software. They must have disabled it for a reason though. I suspect it's resource intensive and causing problems.

LET runs off like 3 overkill servers though. It's probably just because Vanilla Forums is shitty