Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi in Dallas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi in Dallas

rooterrooter Member
edited July 2015 in Requests

Hello All,
This is my first post here so be gentle :-)

I am looking for a Dedi in Dallas. Preferably an E3 with 256+ SSD and a 500GB+ secondary drive. Enterprise HW is a plus (sata3, enterprise drives, etc) and I need a 1GB port, won't be using more than 2-3TB a month but I want the ability to burst when needed. Quality network required!

Current budget is 80-100USD

Thanks for any suggestions or offers you come up with.

Rooter

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If you're willing to up your budget a bit, Incero is the best network I've ever used, hands down.

Full disclosure, the datacenter tech is basically family, but that happened long after I started bragging on Incero.

Thanked by 1rooter
  • SadySady Member

@Ernie can help for sure.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish rooter
  • rooterrooter Member

@Jar said:
    If you're willing to up your budget a bit, Incero is the best network I've ever used, hands down.

Full disclosure, the datacenter tech is basically family, but that happened long after I started bragging on Incero.

Thanks for the suggestion but there is a problem between my isp (charter) and incero's network. I have no doubt it is on my isp's end but I only pull 1/3 of my 60megs from them. Tried them before and was sorely disappointed that I couldn't get charter to route differently.

• @rooter - please PM me your IP and I will test from our Dallas and Atlanta locations.

Thanked by 1rooter
  • rooterrooter Member

@MarkTurner said:
    rooter - please PM me your IP and I will test from our Dallas and Atlanta locations.

Hi Mark,
    I actually have a backup dedi with you in atlanta for over a year now. I didn't know you had a dallas location?! I will pm you

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

We have a DC in Dallas, TX as well, let me know if you're interested.

Thanked by 1rooter
  • @rooter - We ran out of space last October, but we have acquired more space there now and going to be rolling out more stock.

Thanked by 1rooter
  • RyanDRyanD Member

PM Me, we can get this done for you. We also are adding direct charter peering nationally within the next 30 days, including at dallas equinix so I'm confident we'll give you a better experience than anyone else here :)

Thanked by 1rooter
  • rooterrooter Member

@RyanD pm sent

• rooterrooter Member

Worked out a deal with Ryan, thanks everyone who shared their ideas and knowledge.