Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtono - starting from €1.5/month SSD VPS in Romania and Germany- coupons inside!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtono - starting from €1.5/month SSD VPS in Romania and Germany- coupons inside!

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

Virtono Networks SRL, it's a company registered in Romania since 2014, that took over the cloudweb.ro's clients portofolio, resources and system admins. Now the brand Virtono has 2 websites , virtono.com and virtono.ro, and we are selling both international and national.

Here are the registration details of our company:

Name: Virtono Networks SRL

Address: Navodari, Constanta, Romania

VAT No. : RO33431948

Registration no: J13/1532/2014

Web: https://www.Virtono.com

We are offering unlimited bandwidth, so you should take a look on our terms and conditions first: https://www.virtono.com/tc.html . Virtono applies a policy of common sense and fair usage, giving you the freedom of use on our 100Mb/s infrastructure, however if you choose 1Gbps you should check the terms.

The main reason we want to make this promo is that we just upraded our Romanian infrastructure to a Tier3 Datacenter, designed and equiped with at the highest standards, with high-end UPS and Diesel Power Generators. Besides the redundancy and power issues that this upgrade solves, it also bring a huge upgrade on the internet speed , we have a backbone of 400Gbps from many european ISPs.

We have two available locations, one in Romania and one in Germany. In Romania we have our own hardware and in Germany we lease them, but in both locations we have our own ip addresses.

M247 - Bucharest, Romania

Test IPv4: 85.204.49.17

Test file: http://test-kvm.virtono.com/1GB.zip

Looking glass: http://bgp.he.net/AS9009

MyLoc - Dusseldorf, Germany

Test IPv4: 188.214.93.122

Test file: http://test-de.virtono.com/1GB.zip

Looking glass: http://bgp.he.net/AS24961

IPv6 it's also available by request, and free of charge, but it was just added in the weekend that just passed, so no tests available yet.

Bellow you will find our offers for LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro = 1.10549 U.S. dollars (€6 = $6.63)

OVZ Starter VPS:

OVZ Basic VPS:

OVZ Advanced VPS:

KVM vServer Mini (VDS):

KVM Starter VDS:

KVM LEB Exclusive VDS:

The coupon code "LEB25LIFETIME" it's available for all other servers from our website. It's a lifetime discount (25% discount), available for upgrades also.
The KVM LEB Exclusive VDS is an exclusive configuration, only for lowendbox/lowendtalk, and isnt's posted on our website.

Here is another coupon code with a 60% discount for the first payment (monthly and quarterly billing cycles only): LEB60EXCLUSIVE

We hope you will enjoy our offers, so happy shopping! If you have any questions, just ask here or drop us an e-mail at [email protected]

Comments

• catalingmn said: Unlimited transfer

100Mbps uplink

How unlimited is "unlimited"?

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • only seeing around 35Mbps to the romania location

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Traffic said:

Read the TOS. The 100 mbps option seems to be really unmetered, at least that's what they say.

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@Traffic said:
    @Nyr said:
    Read the TOS. The 100 mbps option seems to be really unmetered, at least that's what they say.

Indeed, we offer unmetered bandwidth for normal 100mb/s vps . At start, the upload is not capped at 100mb/s (the download is) , but we have a monitor where we can spot abusers, and if we think that is too much (let's say a new 2 euro vps has just reached 5TB in just a few days) than we limit the upload to 100mb/s as well.

@TarZZ92 said:
    only seeing around 35Mbps to the romania location

The file is hosted on a kvm vps which has a 1gbps hard limit, and now multiple users are downloading it, so that's why you are getting so low speed. Wait a little bit (the offer was just posted) and try again. In the meantime I will ask my colleagues to provide a new link.

Regards

• Non-exit TOR relay not allowed. You say this from the beginning, not after 1 month of receiving the service.

• This replaced my phase7 VPS works great so far.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Tried them for few months everything fine except few downtimes and manual restarts

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Nyr said: Read the TOS. The 100 mbps option seems to be really unmetered, at least that's what they say.

There's always more to it than what meets the eye :) That's why I asked.

catalingmn said: At start, the upload is not capped at 100mb/s (the download is) , but we have a monitor where we can spot abusers, and if we think that is too much (let's say a new 2 euro vps has just reached 5TB in just a few days) than we limit the upload to 100mb/s as well.

@plusnettr said:
    Non-exit TOR relay not allowed. You say this from the beginning, not after 1 month of receiving the service.

Indeed, tor is not allowed, we had bad experience in the past.

@ImzTinoz said:
    This replaced my phase7 VPS works great so far.

Thanks. Please let us know if you need help, we are online 24/7

@fitvpn said:
    Tried them for few months everything fine except few downtimes and manual restarts

Probably you had downtimes before we move our Ro DC. If you are a client of ours and you want to test it again, please pm me with your e-mail (in order to find you in whmcs) and I will reactivate your vps for 1 month free, just to let us know what you think.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

catalingmn said: Indeed, tor is not allowed, we had bad experience in the past.

Not from non-exit relays, for sure.

You could just say you don't want to give away the "unmetered" resources, since you are also forbidding other some high-bandwidth uses. Honestly, it's fine you don't want to allow 66TB/month for 1.5€, no need to hide it.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Which correct net settings for Debian on VNC??

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited July 2015

from your ToS: "access IRC. IRC access, IRC robots ("bots" or "clones"), IRC scripts, IRC eggdrops are completely forbidden."

So every kind of IRC client is forbidden including bouncers or only anything bot-like? Is a simple IRC bouncer client ok?

@fitvpn said:
    Which correct net settings for Debian on VNC??

Check your inbox please

@chrisp said:
    from your ToS: "access IRC. IRC access, IRC robots ("bots" or "clones"), IRC scripts, IRC eggdrops are completely forbidden."

So every kind of IRC client is forbidden including bouncers or only anything bot-like? Is a simple IRC bouncer client ok?

indeed, everything related to irc is forbidden because it attracts trouble (port scanning, ddos attacks, etc). However, if you think that this is not your case, please open a ticket with virtono and tell us more(let's say you have a private server with friends only), and we will let you install, but we will suspend it if we notice something fishy...

• @catalingmn, You must specify this in the contract of service or TOR permission. Subsequently, the server is not a good behavior to close.

• fkjfkj Member

Hello, it seems I cannot submit a ticket in your WHMCS. When I clicked the submit button, it automatically logged out. Can you check if there's any thing wrong? Thanks!

Hello, if you have problems or questions please e-mail us at [email protected]. I will tell my colleagues about submiting ticket issues, since we are not aware of any problems of this kind.
    Regards

• is your romania server down? I cannot even ping that IP

Hello, Sorry for the late reply, I had a few days off, for personal issues. No we didn't had any downtime at all from a long period of time. If you are still facing issues, please tell us about it, e-mail us [email protected]

• I purchased your service at Germany. It is down now, the VPS off automatically and I cannot start it in the VPS panel, one funny thing is that I can ping the server, but just nothing can do with it, I cannot SSH it. For http it shows 502 bad gateway. Very strange!

• It looks like no one handling my support ticket. Is your support 24x7?

• This is the fifth day since I purchased the server. Now I have a chance to test the support speed and attitude. Hope the problem can be solved soon.

@harrysdt said:
    I purchased your service at Germany. It is down now, the VPS off automatically and I cannot start it in the VPS panel, one funny thing is that I can ping the server, but just nothing can do with it, I cannot SSH it. For http it shows 502 bad gateway. Very strange!
    @harrysdt said:
    It looks like no one handling my support ticket. Is your support 24x7?
    @harrysdt said:
    This is the fifth day since I purchased the server. Now I have a chance to test the support speed and attitude. Hope the problem can be solved soon.

Hi, please tell me if your problem got fixed, if not please pm with your e-mail so I can findout why your ticket was assigned to anybody.

Regards