Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WhoIsOnline WHMCS Addon Module v1.0 is out
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WhoIsOnline WHMCS Addon Module v1.0 is out

edited July 2015 in Offers

Modules Factory is pleased to announce the release of WhoIsOnline Addon Module v1.0.

With WhoIsOnline module you can Monitor who is online in clientarea, adminarea and custom pages, monitor your referal stats and most viewed pages, monitoring made easy with the realtime adminarea widget.
Module provide the ability to Limit the pages to monitor or to exclude the pages from monitoring with history auto purge and manual purge tools.

Screenshots & Features | Read more and Order

Thanks,

Modules Factory.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You haven't mentioned even what system is this addon designed for... :)

• @Clouvider said:

Look for 2 seconds and you can figure out it's WHMCS.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Jonchun I actually think I made quite important suggestion to the OP on how to improve his/hers ads in the future.

Advertising parts to a car without stating make and model is quite pointless, isn't it?

Thanked by 1mterrats
  • @Clouvider said:
    Jonchun I actually think I made quite important suggestion to the OP on how to improve his/hers ads in the future.

Advertising parts to a car without stating make and model is quite pointless, isn't it?

• @Jonchun said:

Not everyone will click the link to see what the add-on is for. While I agree with you that it's not hard to find out the details, but it should be made clear in the OP, it's an advertisement after all.

Thanked by 2Clouvider iKeyZ
  • @Clouvider said:

i added in the title here as well for it to be clear thanks :)

Thanked by 1Clouvider