Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help for a license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help for a license

elgselgs Member
edited July 2015 in Help

I know it sounds weird, but I really need help. Can someone help me to go to the following link and buy this license for me. It's a $5 license, I will send money via PayPal in advance.

https://modulesfactory.com/cart.php?gid=2

OK, let me explain why. This website (Modules Factory) accepts PayPay, but behind it is something called Fastspring. Fastspring rejects my payments for unknown reasons. I tried all my PayPal accounts, my wife's, and all my credit cards, no luck. I'm currently evaluating a few Proxmox modules and this is one of them. I called my credit card bank, called PayPal, and I talked with Modules Factory support about this, they all said they had no problem for the purchase, but it's Fastspring who rejected, so I have to talk to Fastspring. I kept calling Fastsrping, but no one answers. I wrote email to them, no reply. I really appreciate if someone would volunteer to help me to pay $5 for this license. Please let me know if you would like to help, and I will send money to your PayPal account before you take any action. Thank you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.