Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudshards - Is it down or is it me?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudshards - Is it down or is it me?

I'm trying to get to Cloudshards to pay an invoice, but every time I try to go there I get a connection timeout. Is it down or is it me?

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

It does down from here as well.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited July 2015

They appear to be down.

" It's not just you! http://cloudshards.com looks down from here. "

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Someone should make a website that tells you if a website is really down or if it's just you. Something like "down for everyone or just me" it could be called.

• HTMLHTML Member

@Jar said:
    Someone should make a website that tells you if a website is really down or if it's just you. Something like "down for everyone or just me" it could be called.

there are already many downforeveryoneorjustme.com isitdownrightnow.com justdownforme.com

Thanked by 1jar
  • HTML said: there are already many downforeveryoneorjustme.com isitdownrightnow.com justdownforme.com

It seems there are not enough.

• their site is down, but my VPS with them is def working fine... at least for now...

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Lowendbox effect?

• Yea they got a deal on LEB, it os normal for hosts to get DDOS when that happens. They are fine and site will load in a few hours usually.
    It's a sad part of the LET/B community. :(

• The website itself was under heavy attack. Most things are otherwise up. Can the admins change the title? Thanks.

• edited July 2015

@concerto49 said:
    The website itself was under heavy attack. Most things are otherwise up. Can the admins change the title? Thanks.

Why don't you rent some buyvm DDOS protected box and make a tunnel?

Thanked by 2ATHK Traffic
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

inthecloudblog said: Why don't you rent some buyvm DDOS protected box and make a tunnel?

Or OVH. What's more important is that the site stays online when you post the offer :)

Thanked by 1BensDaMan
  • cassacassa Member

@Traffic said:
    It seems there are not enough.

http://isup.me/

• ATHKATHK Member

@Jar said: