Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Canada Network issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Canada Network issues?

Anyone ever have any network problems? I have a VPS through a reseller, and a Dedi through SoYouStart. Well Both keep going up and down. Both are in Canada not sure if its the same data centre or not.

Monitoring via NodeQuery. As well as sites seems to need a few timeouts at times.

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Same here (Beauharnois).

There are servers down in mtl2 and mtl3:

http://travaux.ovh.net/vms/index_bhs2.html

http://travaux.ovh.net/vms/index_bhs3.html

• Sporadic network issue at Beauharnois it seems. I have two services, different providers, that are flapping every few seconds.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

My BHS 2 servers have been completely offline along several routes (while fully accessible along others). Outgoing traceroute to the IPs that it's offline from doesn't even leave the datacenter; for example to 8.8.8.8:

Loss Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev

1. 192.99.148.252 0.0% 10 0.8 1.2 0.7 2.2 0.3

2. ???

Edit: seems to finally be online

Edit2: pretty sure this was datacenter-wide incident, I think in both BHS 2 and BHS 1; I have access to four BHS servers, two in BHS 2 and two in BHS 3, the BHS 3 ones were fine but BHS 2 ones were offline; neither external nor internal connectivity to vRack was affected so none of the VMs on Luna Node went down, but I have personal server in BHS 2

Edit3: and as for timing, it went offline at 12:46 pm EDT and came back only at 1:30 pm; so offline for 45 minutes x.x

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Network on my SYS BHS server went offline for at least 10 minutes.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited July 2015
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

It's now fixed. Network is coming back to life! :)

• Thanks!, Just freaked me out that a VPS and my SYS sever was having the same issue.