Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remote support cost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Remote support cost

ziditzidit Member

Could anyone share information about to hire support staff? (L1, L2)

How much cost per month on average?

Thank

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

Agreed with Bruce, avoid at all costs.

If you are brave enough to not avoid it though, I would say it will depend on the number of tickets / servers / clients / whatever other metric you agree with the support provider, but remember, no one will take care of your Customers more than you and your team do.

Thanked by 1zidit
  • ziditzidit Member

@Cloudvider @Bruce yes, what i am looking for is in house staff.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

You can possibly find a couple of sys admins and pay them per ticket, if you're a starting company.

Thanked by 1zidit
  • ziditzidit Member

@AlexBarakov said:
    You can possibly find a couple of sys admins and pay them per ticket, if you're a starting company.

But how much rate i should pay per ticket?

• wychwych Member

@zidit said:

Depends on the skill of the tech and how many tickets you'd expect them to handle.

Thanked by 1zidit
  • ziditzidit Member

@wych said:

Got it. So i need to ask them quote for me.

• sure you need sys admin for L1/L2 support? I've not had to date L1/L2 support from any provider with sys admin knowledge or experience.

in most cases, L1/L2 is good to "escalate ticket to L3 support" or "we are working on your issue".

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I'll do it. $2 per ticket. Minimum 100 tickets :)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

PM dropped :)