Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap VPS with a big disk(100G is enough)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap VPS with a big disk(100G is enough)

nocheersnocheers Member
edited July 2015 in Help

Now I am looking for a cheap VPS with a big disk (100G is enough, hdd is good, ssd is better).I will use it for backup. So I don't care the CPU and RAM. But I do care the bandwith and the network condition. Under $20/year is affordable.Any recommends?

(P.S. Crissic 100G ovz is good. But it has raise the price for $3/month . So if you have the crissic.net 100G 15/year(or 13/year) and wanna sale to me,please pm me. )

Nice day!

Comments

• Note that you may save a few dollars if you can go IPV6 only....

• @rajprakash said:
    Note that you may save a few dollars if you can go IPV6 only....

Thank you for your note. But any recommends?

• yywudiyywudi Member

ramnode $15/y has 80G disk...

• @yywudi said:
    ramnode $15/y has 80G disk...

yeah, but the 500G flow is not enough for me.

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2015

Take a look at Time4VPS storage VPS.

You can also check Hostodo $12/y offer.

yywudi said: ramnode $15/y has 80G disk...

$13.5 with ANY10 code.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited July 2015

What sort of bandwidth do you need?

We have this available at £18 ($27.80) a year:
    512mb RAM & SWAP / 2 Shared CPU Cores / 100GB Disk Space /3TB Monthly Bandwidth / KVM/Virtualizor / Las Vegas Location

We might be able to customize this to get it to your budget if necessary?

• nocheersnocheers Member
    edited July 2015

@WSCallum said:
    What sort of bandwidth do you need?

We have this available at £18 ($27.80) a year:
    512mb RAM & SWAP / 2 Shared CPU Cores / 100GB Disk Space /3TB Monthly Bandwidth / KVM/Virtualizor / Las Vegas Location

We might be able to customize this to get it to your budget if necessary?

Thank you for your comment. Do you provide the ovz vps? This kind is good but I guess it is too good for my purpose of backup. 2TB Bandwith is enough for me, and I require it should have a friend network connection to other provider(Like Ramnode, Digitalocean Both in America Node) because the backup will run probably every other 12 hours.

• nocheers said: But any recommends?

@drserver is a great provider.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @nocheers said:
    Thank you for your comment. Do you provide the ovz vps? This kind is good but I guess it is too good for my purpose of backup. 2TB Bandwith is enough for me, and I require it should have a friend network connection to other provider(Like Ramnode, Digitalocean Both in America Node) because the backup will run probably every other 12 hours.

KVM only at this time, but we can certainly decrease the bandwidth for you to get it more in line with your budget if necessary. We use FiberHub in Las Vegas (http://bgp.he.net/AS53340#_asinfo)

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited July 2015

Edit: I've a Crissic $15/yr VPS that is expiring soon but I'm not sure if you're allowed to pass them to others.

• nocheersnocheers Member
    edited July 2015

@TheLonely said:
    Edit: I've a Crissic $15/yr VPS that is expiring soon but I'm not sure if you're allowed to pass them to others.

I have raise a ticket about this issue . waiting for the response. @Crissic

• @TheLonely said:

I have pm you. Please check!

• @nocheers

In my opinion you cannot go wrong with both ramnode and Hostodo

Ramnode $13.5/year (128mb ram/80G HDD/500G BW)
    You can get internal bandwidth if u buy this VPS in same location as your other VPS

Hostodo $12/year 100G HDD/512 ram/2 TB bandwidth

• @simonindia said:
    nocheers

In my opinion you cannot go wrong with both ramnode and Hostodo

Ramnode $13.5/year (128mb ram/80G HDD/500G BW)
    You can get internal bandwidth if u buy this VPS in same location as your other VPS

Hostodo $12/year 100G HDD/512 ram/2 TB bandwidth

Hostodo is good.
    Thank you!