Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6.0 Released - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6.0 Released

Comments

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Holding out for modules to be updated and tested. No need to rush into a new release for me.

• Anyone know about how long it takes ModulesGarden to update their modules (normally)?

• smansman Member
    edited July 2015

Will start thinking about it when they release v6.1 or 6.2. Definitely can't do anything till Solus updates their module.

• SolusVMSolusVM Member, Host Rep

sman said: Will start thinking about it when they release v6.1 or 6.2. Definitely can't do anything till Solus updates their module.

FYI the module now works with v6 :)

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • We will also wait a little bit to see how things go with v6.0 - seems too risky for production systems at the moment.

• armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

No patch sets, only full release. Also, no support for some payment gateway modules and WordPress integrations. Not yet.

• Working fine, we have been upgraded few days ago.Looking cool and responsive.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Anybody else having a problem loading Admin>Setup>Addon Modules

• @shovenose said:

What problem do you have there? :)

edited July 2015

@ConstantVPS said:
    What problem do you have there? :)

Nothing at all is displayed.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@shovenose said:

Working here.

• IntenseVPSIntenseVPS Member
    edited July 2015

@shovenose said:

Hmm maybe check your php version if its older one.Or best try to contact whmcs support, they will help you for sure.Anyway its working also from our side.

Whmcs and support don't belong in the same sentence.

@shovenose said:
    Whmcs and support don't belong in the same sentence.

Really? Ever since cPanel bought them out it's been awesome! I even managed to get some advice about a problem, caused by my own failure, while making a module.

• @Jar said:
    Really? Ever since cPanel bought them out it's been awesome! I even managed to get some advice about a problem, caused by my own failure, while making a module.

Seems 6 needs a little bit more of an update. Just brought an owned license so will be awaiting for 6 to mature to see if any faults are within...

But the support wise. They may take a little long to get there but they're still relatively decent..

I am eagerly awaiting 6... Seeing if whmcs/cpanel have patched holes etc :-)

Thanked by 1jar
  • MSPNick said: Seems 6 needs a little bit more of an update. Just brought an owned license so will be awaiting for 6 to mature to see if any faults are within...

Like a fine wine, I too am going to allow the software to age (just a bit) to hammer out any bugs, holes, and inconsistencies.

• DeanDean Member
    edited July 2015

@shovenose said:

I had to choose a lower version of PHP - was also getting this problem and no error logs

I use CentOS with remi repository.

• @shovenose, what is your PHP memory limit set to? It's likely due to it being out of memory. I've had the issue on the beta, fixed it with that. I've been playing with it for a bit.

• A lot of problems with Persian language.

WHMCS sends a custom path for this , But I'll wait for next release for upgrading production system.

• MarkGMarkG Member

Installed and all is working fine, no issues good upgrade looking forward to auto upgrade as I think whmcs has now matured enough to provide such upgrades without the lost of income and can devote more time to new modules

• I've tested whmcs 6.0, when i order and checkout and select Existing Customer, i am unable to checkout. Seems like a bug? Tried their official demo also have the same issue.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

Projectpop said: I've tested whmcs 6.0, when i order and checkout and select Existing Customer, i am unable to checkout. Seems like a bug? Tried their official demo also have the same issue.

Just check mine ..have same issue

That's a major issue.

• wychwych Member

@shovenose said:
    That's a major issue.

Yep, prime example of why many will have waited to upgrade.

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

i try this, i don't recommend this for sure, all modules have bugs, or not working at all.

anyone know how to downgrade to version 5 :-)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@cupid said:
    i try this, i don't recommend this for sure, all modules have bugs, or not working at all.

anyone know how to downgrade to version 5 :-)

Yeah, ofc. Use your backup.

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep

it's was just a test of course ;-)

@Projectpop said:
    I've tested whmcs 6.0, when i order and checkout and select Existing Customer, i am unable to checkout. Seems like a bug? Tried their official demo also have the same issue.

Enable PHP errors in admin. It's probably your PHP memory limit.

• @Jar said:
    Enable PHP errors in admin. It's probably your PHP memory limit.

This issue is known to whmcs and is indeed a bug