Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

VNC in containers on SolusVM KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VNC in containers on SolusVM KVM

SadySady Member

Hello,
First off, Happy Independence Day to all of those who are living in states from Pakistan.
So lets come to the topic now, I have a KVM box configured with SolusVM (Master on a separate box obviously) mainly for testing & playing with new things. I had Master's DB backups in place but somehow those didn't go well after 5th of last month & my Master got wiped (Yes Hostress).
So now I've few of containers not listed. All I need is to know that which LV is going to which IP & I'll add those manually in SolusVM's master but since its a testing box so I don't have any records so far or any billing panel in place.
Now I want to ask if I can install some kind of virt-manger or something on slave & then VNC into the containers through IPMI (on slave)?
If possible then do you have any link of tutorials or can you guide me somehow what I should do?

Thank you!

Comments

• SadySady Member

UPDATE: just found one thing that I can retrieve VNC creds & some information from XML files located under /etc/libvirt/qemu, going to be great fun.

• SadySady Member

It's been solved ;) Flagging...

This discussion has been closed.