Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wiindows 7 ISO with fixes and patches up to date?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wiindows 7 ISO with fixes and patches up to date?

rchurchrchurch Member
edited July 2015 in Help

I have a Windows 7 installation with needs over 190 updates and it takes ages and eventually fails. Is there any project the creates up to date Windows 7 ISOs with most the necessary fixes and updates?

I want to reinstall with a disk which has most of the fixes already included.

PS. I might as well include Windows 8

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I hated that too, so I just went to TPB.. >.>

• http://kat.cr.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk/windows-7-sp1-ie11-en-x64-june-2015-nikka-t10852854.html

This maybe?

Or you could also make your own up-to-date ISO yourself with vLite. You could do it with a Vultr instance too and store it online somewhere

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

@rchurch said:
    I have a Windows 7 installation with needs over 190 updates and it takes ages and eventually fails. Is there any project the creates up to date Windows 7 ISOs with most the necessary fixes and updates?

I want to reinstall with a disk which has most of the fixes already included.

PS. I might as well include Windows 8

I do have a Norton Ghost image with latest updates but I don't know if it's legal to share & change the key after restoration on a different pc

• It's hard to install win7 on win8

• Just use a Win7 copy + this

Thanked by 1rchurch