Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers - Lots of promotions emailed to me recently
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers - Lots of promotions emailed to me recently

Seems like WLS have recently employed a promotions guy. Been receiving promotions every few days from them. I only have one VPS through them but have had issues with their servers in the past when I had a second VPS.

Some of the deals seem odd. Giving away a configured hosting site if you sign up for their hosting package. Similar offers come through today. Anyone used these services?

I've only played around with VPS, never shared hosting / CPanel. Would it be worthwhile ordering one of their $6 hosting deals, or $15 reseller deals just to have a play around?

Comments

• namhuynamhuy Member

highly not recommend wls. they are not as good as before. their techs isn't that helpful.

• Keep them a mile away. They'll deadpool soon or later

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Moreover, they run new tactics now. Buy a Domain, upload a Template & after some modification they sell it with their Master Reseller Package on Annual Payment which is around ~$700. Good Business Practice :-P Cost Only $30 and Profit $670 Ha ha :v

• nimdynimdy Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Moreover, they run new tactics now. Buy a Domain, upload a Template & after some modification they sell it with their Master Reseller Package on Annual Payment which is around ~$700. Good Business Practice :-P Cost Only $30 and Profit $670 Ha ha :v

Is that when users cancel their service with WLS?

• FritzFritz Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Moreover, they run new tactics now. Buy a Domain, upload a Template & after some modification they sell it with their Master Reseller Package on Annual Payment which is around ~$700. Good Business Practice :-P Cost Only $30 and Profit $670 Ha ha :v

You have wrong math here.
    The domain is more than 1 year old (+5 years at least) so it costs more.
    And you also get all the resources.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Fritz said:

HURRY - GET YOUR OWN HOSTING WEBSITE FOR FREE
    Hi ---------------

Start your own Web hosting business and become the owner of BeHosting.net for FREE.

BeHosting.net is a PageRank 3 Website that's 14 YEARS old and beautifully branded complete with social media accounts, ready for you to start making recurring revenue from hosting.

SO HOW DO YOU GET IT?

Simple, be the FIRST PERSON to buy an Enterprise Master Reseller Hosting Plan with an ANNUAL PAYMENT and it's yours for FREE. 

CLICK TO VIEW THE SITE >>
    Get BeHosting.net FREE now >>>
    What Do You Get With BeHosting.net?
    This Website has been carefully built by our team and is on an 14 YEAR OLD AGED domain with a Page Rank 3 already! This gives the new owner of this Website a fantastic start to having a successful hosting business backed by WeloveServers.

INCLUDED:

Domain Name - beHosting.net (worth $$$)This is a 14 year old domain name and a PAGE RANK 3
    Master Reseller Enterprise Account (Worth $703.80!)
    1TB SSD Disk Space, 10TB Bandwidth and much more
    Customized Responsive Design - This premium design has been developed to provide maximum conversions.
    Premium Wordpress/WHMCS Plugins
    - Custom WHMCS Admin Theme (worth $59.90)
    - Custom WHMCS Client Admin Theme (Worth $49.99)
    - WP All Import Plugin (worth $199) - Auto import content
    - Layered Popups (worth $18) - Collect email addresses and build a list
    beHosting brand logo (worth $199)
    Social Media accounts with Facebook and Twitter - We have set up a fully branded Facebook Page & Twitter Account ready for social media promotion.
    Unique Website Content - All written content for beHosting.net has been written by a professional writer and won’t be found anywhere else.
    All you need to do to get this Website for free is to be the FIRST PERSON to buy our Enterprise Master Reseller Plan with an ANNUAL payment.

MASTER RESELLER - Enterprise
    1TB Disk Space
    10TB Bandwidth
    Create Unlimited Shared/Reseller Accounts
    Unlimited Features
    cPanel/WHM Control Panel
    FREE Dedicated IP
    FREE SSL Certificate
    FREE Domain
    FREE WHMCS License

Get beHosting.net FREE now >>>
    To be clear, you will be the owner of this Website 100% and free to do whatever you wish once the domain is transferred over to your Godaddy account!

Once the year subscription is over for your Master Reseller Enterprise Plan with WeLoveServers, you will still own the Website and there is no obligation to renew at all, though of course we hope you will be so successful you will want to continue with us!

Regards

WeLoveServers Team

How can behosting.net be 14 Years old when it was first registered it 2014 (http://whois.domaintools.com/behosting.net)

& FYI, Hosting Business depends on Aged Domain 2% and 98% on it's service provided & other statistics !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    & FYI, Hosting Business depends on Aged Domain 2% and 98% on it's service provided & other statistics !

It says records since 2003-09-08 on that page...

• ElmoElmo Member

The facts that I've been receiving those (incredible) promotions as well, along with the problems I've been facing with on of my VPS for quite some weeks now, got me worried! (I'll post more about the problems in a new thread - no need to hijack this)

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Sounds like Nuggets' Host-In-A-Box plan has been carried out in practice?

Thanked by 3KwiceroLTD netomx ATHK
  • luissousaluissousa Member
    edited July 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    It says records since 2003-09-08 on that page...

That's because the domain existed and was let expire. They probably saw it and bought it again on 2014, making it registered from 2014.
    It doesn't really add any value to a company to have a domain registered since 2014 with records since 2003. Will they say they forgot to renew the domain and had to buy it again? Lol

I've been with WeLoveServers before and they were great. Now, they're just a crappy company which like to run scams (like this).

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • joepie91 said: Sounds like Nuggets' Host-In-A-Box plan has been carried out in practice?

Was wondering the same

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Hum, isnt servermania running a similar scheme? I see an add here, never bothered to check, though.

• myhkenmyhken Member

I tried to unsubscribe to their newsletters/ads, but that did not work.
    So I had to open a ticket and ask them to remove me from their system completely.

Not got any mail after that. Before that, a new mail almost every day with good offers of all sorts.

I think a company that is so desperate that they have to email blast all current, and old (like me) customer several times per week, is desperate to get some business before they are deadpool.

• Even after unsubscribing, they are still emailing me their shitty offers ... stay the F away from them PLEASE !

• I unsubscribed in June, haven't received anything since then.

Have a 1GB $19/year VM in Florida, been excellent for the last 3 months. Actually much better than ever before.

Just sayin...

• @sleddog said:
    I unsubscribed in June, haven't received anything since then.

Have a 1GB $19/year VM in Florida, been excellent for the last 3 months. Actually much better than ever before.

Just sayin...

maybe that's because too many people run away from that node..

• @Devonius said:
    maybe that's because too many people run away from that node..

Don't see why they would if it runs fine.