Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

kids on here LOL
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

kids on here LOL

ajonesajones Banned
edited November 2012 in General

So, after you guys keep bashing me, I've decided to switch to staminus, just paid $88 for two cPanel vpses with ddos protection, so for you guys really thinking I'd launch ddos? I never have and never will, I did sell servers that could do it though, never said I did directly or anything.

So for bigscoots saying "oh 8gbps attack" when in fact the attacker even showed me it was 100 mbps so you need to learn attack sizes.

I'm also switching to WHT due to idiots here who can't read a simple post.

• -

Comments

• That's cool.

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • WHT is not the place either, the majority can't read simple posts ;)

When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Provider

Kewl story, good luck down at WHT..

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited November 2012

Cool story bro

• jhjh Member

Bye

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

Finally.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

• RandyRandy Disabled

I trust bigscoots over a HF guy.

Good Luck at WHT

• NexusNexus Member
    edited November 2012

Have fun at WHT, make sure you repent?your sins before logging in.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • RandyRandy Disabled

I can't wait to see Mr.bear kicking his ass =)

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

You will be sincerely missed by the LET community.

cue DDoS

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £15/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

• Love how all the kids above don't even deny it.

When you find that perfect VPS, KEEP IT.

• And I bid ye farewell, you shall be missed; but not by us, but the scum, because the scum no longer has a living friend.

Junior Pen Tester

• jarlandjarland Administrator
    edited November 2012

Just to be nice I'm going to outline it one more time for @ajones here, if he's capable of understanding it.

This forum consists of clients and providers for low budget vps. These companies mostly have small profit margins. These clients and companies are frequently devastated, both in sleep deprevation and in finances, by DDOS attacks. An LEB startup hit by DDOS attacks can face huge unplanned expenses, especially when the datacenter decides not to support them.

This guy actually encouraged his clients to use his services for DOS attacks, admits it, doesn't feel slightly bad about it, and expects a warm welcome. He is, by nature, a representation of what plagues the LEB market. He doesn't care in the least if regular middle class people, just trying to make a living doing what they enjoy, are hit with financial hardships by his clients, because its not his problem.

Kids are notorious for their inability to understand the consequences of their actions. You can throw around the "kids" thing all you want, but that only describes one person here that I'm currently aware of.

MXroute - 40GB Storage, Unlimited Email/Domains, $40/2years recurring - Order in: Texas | London

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited November 2012

@jarland - To bad the thanks button is gone, so I will do it manually -> Thanked by (1) marcm

• jarland +1

I recommend Prometeus, the best provider ever! | Get your IP at getmyip.ninja
    Check out my blog at mpkossen.com

• lbftlbft Member
    edited November 2012

@jarland said: This forum consists of clients and providers for low budget vps. These companies mostly have small profit margins. These clients and companies are frequently devastated, both in sleep deprevation and in finances, by DDOS attacks. An LEB startup hit by DDOS attacks can face huge unplanned expenses, especially when the datacenter decides not to support them.

What jarland said.

We've seen multiple times on here where DDoS attacks have nearly killed off providers, causing outages, costly datacentre moves and loss of customer confidence. There's also the recurring stories out there of people who have had their website (a small business, a hobby or a free community service) destroyed by DDoS attacks because they couldn't afford the big dollar amounts that protection usually costs, and because their providers (usually also small businesses) can't afford to shoulder the burden.

It's a shame that some people don't truly grasp the impact DDoS attacks can have on the foundations of the web. It's worrying that there are some bottom feeders out there who know and don't care.

ajones of all people should understand the impact of DDoS attacks since he was making enquiries about buying a DDoS protected IP from a LEB provider just a few hours ago.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Provider

@jarland and @lbft +1

Currently offering Node.js code review, tutoring and advice and custom Node.js module development!
    Appreciate my posts/software/guides? Donate (PayPal/Bitcoin): http://cryto.net/~joepie91/donate.html | irc.freenode.net #lowendbox

• WHT is no fun at all.

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• @jarland and @lbft +500000infinity

• @ajones: You said byebye to LET and come back to LET to sell your domains?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5683/selling-domains-cheap-namecheap/p1

Seriously, get a new user name and start again.

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Provider

@ajones I am with you.

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • TazTaz Disabled

Talk about kids and kid is here.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• we are sure you are @DewlanceVPS!

@DewlanceVPS be careful who you associate yourself with.

• @DewlanceVPS said: @ajones I am with you.

Have fun at WHT :)

http://BornIn.Asia - FREE shared hosting and subdomain service for LET members! Click here to see how to get one yourself! 96Forum: Low End VPS Discussions. Selling domains with GApp with various user counts (10 year reg incl. for some)

• I agree, piss off and take Dewlance with you.

• RandyRandy Disabled

@AsadHaider said: I agree, piss off and take Dewlance with you.

take your @DewlanceVPS Pet with you :) l

@DewlanceVPS, You love to ddos like @ajones?

• @asadHaider I love you more and more every day!

Junior Pen Tester

• @Randy said: take your @DewlanceVPS Pet with you :) l

@DewlanceVPS, You love to ddos like @ajones?

+9001

• RandyRandy Disabled

Thanked by (1): Randy

• @eastonch said: @asadHaider I love you more and more every day!

And they live together happily ever after....

Never mind, I am day dreaming again...

@Randy said: take your @DewlanceVPS Pet with you :) l

Do you know meaning of Randy in Indian Language? :)))))) hahhahaha

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
  • TazTaz Disabled

We are not Indian so none cares.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• @DewlanceVPS said: meaning of Randy in Indian Language? :)))))) hahhahaha

Punjabi or Hindi?

• jhjh Member

Can we please get rid of members who add no value at all to this forum? Please?

• @DewlanceVPS said: Do you know meaning of Randy in Indian Language? :)))))) hahhahaha

You mean "Rundi?", It means "Whore" in hindi. "Randy" is not pronounced "Rundi"......

Im not even indian and I know this crap.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • RandyRandy Disabled

Lol. I don't care what it means. but seriously you are not a bad guy, you are just being silly so why act like sn asshole like @ajones?

Opps, I am sorry kunnu singh (@DewlanceVPS), i do understand you have no idea what I am saying. so i don't blame you ;-)

edited November 2012

@Randy said: Lol. I don't care what it means.

Now I did not support him. bye bye ajones :)

• Tits or gtfo.

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

edited November 2012

@Nexus said: Im not even indian and I know this crap.

No, his name is Randy.

• TazTaz Disabled

Do you know what is nacho in Engles?

• @jhadley said: Can we please get rid of members who add no value at all to this forum? Please?

Yes, please. Lets.. Randy, Dewlance, ajones.. bugger off!

@AsadHaider said: Yes, please. Lets.. Randy, Dewlance, ajones.. bugger off!

No, without @Randy I will prefer to close my account.

@Taz said: Do you know what is nacho in Engles?

No, what is this?

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited November 2012

Figured. Nacho or should I say nachos, is an awesome Mexican food. More info so you can learn (chrome has english to hindi translators) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachos

• @dewlancevps @ajones why not be butt buddy's! You two are made for each other! Be proud man be proud.

• I think @Randy has proven himself useful, by keeping Dewlance shut up for a moment.