Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suggest me a best 500w psu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

suggest me a best 500w psu

iafoblogiafoblog Member

Suggest me a best500w psu

I'm in india here available brands are

corsair

coolermaster

seasonic

antec

or any other best PSU in india?

Comments

• add_iTadd_iT Member

corsair cx 500w

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Get one for free from your closest electronic garbage collection place. :) You may need to trade a broken one because they care about the metals.

Assuming India has places like that o_o it does, right?

• which country u? stop spam INDIA is greatest of the world your country is waste

• i find the seasonic value line does pretty well.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

iafoblog said: which country u? stop spam INDIA is greatest of the world your country is waste

I don't think you understood my intention. I said you can get a power supply for free. I just don't know if India has electronic waste collection places.

• FalzoFalzo Member

+1 bequiet

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

iafoblog said: which country u? stop spam INDIA is greatest of the world your country is waste

I see you've already received your free-rape pass.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

iafoblog said: INDIA is greatest of the world

Well...

• XFX XTR if you can find it (Made by seasonic)

• EVGA's 500w is on sale on Amazon I think

• The question is questionable. :)

You didn't specify the form factor, but assuming ATX, Extreme Power Plus 500W ATX is very good value. Very cheap, but probably out of stock by now.

The other thing is that brands don't tell the story you need to hear. You need to specify the actual models available before someone can tell you about the electrical characteristics.

• As Ole_Juul said, the brand isn't enough to make an informed decision. Most of the power supply brands produce multiple models from different manufacturing sources. For instance, many of corsair's PSUs are made by Seasonic.

With that said, Seasonic makes some of the better PSUs on the market. I would recommend googling the specific models you are considering to find out who manufactures them, as well as the overall consumer ratings at online stores with verified buyer ratings.

I'm not certain of the accuracy of this site, but it lists the manufacturers of most PSUs: http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/psu_manufacturers

• Actually, Corsair is nice. CoolerMaster is too - but I still suggest Corsair.

• Seasonic