Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Runabove verification...?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Runabove verification...?

swainswain Member

I was wondering how the verification process has gone for you guys. Last week I registered for runabove and sent the ticket with my information phone, etc. So part of their verification is calling your phone as you all well know. Since I live in California(PST) their calls all come in extremely early (5:00pm GMT +2 at the latest). The First call I missed was at 6 am pst and the second at 8 am pst. I get that they need to verify to prevent fraud, however, why can't they use an automated phone system? So I have essentially been trying to get verified for over a week to no avail.

Its a little frustrating so I felt the need to fume a little. I was curious how the verification went for you guys? I typically only hear positive things.

my blog // Low-latency Teamspeak for Gamers and Nerds // "The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last."

Comments