Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server(or servers) with 200+ IP's (to host VPS) USA preferred
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server(or servers) with 200+ IP's (to host VPS) USA preferred

edited June 2015 in Requests

Hi,

One of my friend had personally requested me to configure a server for her self. But I'm sorry to say that her main intention is to run hitleap like things.
she's going to host about 200 VPS and most of them will run windows editions on it.

Can you guys give me some recommendation. (cheap is better. lol. who doesn't love cheap things. personally I do)

P.S- If you can offer me a option with two or more servers involving. It's fine

Thank you.

Comments

• sdglhm said: who doesn't love cheap things.

They also need quality, I wouldn't buy a crap car, only because it is cheap.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

GetDedi.com has some Offers with /26 Block, I can assume they can offer more. You can roam around WHT Dedi Offer Section to find it, alternatively, you can contact @concerto49

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

wholesaleinternet.net or datashack.net maybe

What is your budget in mind?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We can do that for cheap price pm me if you interesting.

Thanks

• Dont know if @MSPNick has some stuff in the US spare for this.

Your likely want to have SSD for this.

• Quadcone said: What is your budget in mind?

Nothing specific. Probably around $45-$150

• Frecyboy said: They also need quality, I wouldn't buy a crap car, only because it is cheap.

Ha Ha. Agreed.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: GetDedi.com has some Offers with /26 Block,

Thank you. I'll check with them

key900 said: We can do that for cheap price pm me if you interesting.

PM'd

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Dont know if @MSPNick has some stuff in the US spare for this.

Your likely want to have SSD for this.

Thank you. I'll contact him

• @sdglhm said:
    Thank you. I'll contact him

He should have some decent stuff in the US at that budget. Might get a couple of SSDs out of him if you try xD

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: He should have some decent stuff in the US at that budget. Might get a couple of SSDs out of him if you try xD

SSD is not a must. Thank you again for your help.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • We can offer you this! Please open a ticket http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php with your needs and we can get you an affordable quote over in just minutes.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Nice to know which hosts are desperate enough to knowingly provide a /24 to Chinese abusers. At least you guys could send a PM and don't expose yourself in public.

• @sdglhm said:
    Hi,

One of my friend had personally requested me to configure a server for him self. But I'm sorry to say that her main intention is to run hitleap like things.
    she's going to host about 200 VPS and most of them will run windows editions on it.

Can you guys give me some recommendation. (cheap is better. lol. who doesn't love cheap things. personally I do)

P.S- If you can offer me a option with two or more servers involving. It's fine

Thank you.

Your going to want ssds for this.

I can help you out no problems. Shoot me a pm and we will work on something

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Quadcone said:
    wholesaleinternet.net or datashack.net maybe

Just a note from experience - stay away from those two like the plague. They are the same company and I had to PayPal dispute them to get a refund (which I got as they did not respond!)

• Nyr said: Nice to know which hosts are desperate enough to knowingly provide a /24 to Chinese abusers. At least you guys could send a PM and don't expose yourself in public.

Ha Ha. I'm not from china and I've no intention on selling this. I do run a registered and reputable company in sri lanka and our company doesn't involve on this thing. I'm trying to help one of my friend who doesn't know any thing about server management.

I've used many of service providers in a legal manner and had no problem at all the time. I've talked with most of the hosts here and the all need to be clean on this project, which means no spamming and hacking (including ddos) so don't be so idk. whatever

• MSPNick said: Your going to want ssds for this.

I can help you out no problems. Shoot me a pm and we will work on something

Performance would not be an issue for her. I'll contact you guys.

• How desperate are providers to be jumping on this?

200 IPs for f'ing Hitleap and almost surely illegitimate Windows keys.

• Raise your budget. Why? IPv4 Depletion.

• Microlinux said: 200 IPs for f'ing Hitleap and almost surely illegitimate Windows keys.

I'm not sure about that. After finding a good offer, I'll let her know about it and she'll purchase it from them.

• QuadraNet_Adam said: Raise your budget. Why?

Budget doesn't include IP's :)

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited June 2015

@sdglhm said:
    I'm not sure about that.

Perhaps not, but I am reasonably confident.

• Microlinux said: Perhaps not, but I am.

I think she's planning to use trial windows on server. Should call her and ask about that. Thank you for remembering it.

• BTW guys, I'm on a tight situation here. She was a friend of mine for a long time. IDK like 20 or something years. I can't tell her that I couldn't able find a provider that can support her server because she was very helpful for me when I had a terrible accident. I simply can't refuse her request.

So please don't mix this with company that I'm working for. It's a reputed company and has a good name in Sri Lanka. Even major providers are working with us and getting their web designs and software developments done. So I beg you guys, don't confuse this request with eezpal.

thank you.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sdglhm said: One of my friend had personally requested me to configure a server for him self. But I'm sorry to say that her main intention is to run hitleap like things. she's going to host about 200 VPS and most of them will run windows editions on it.

How is Caitlyn Jenner doing these days?

• raindog308 said: How is Caitlyn Jenner doing these days?

ah. sorry my bad. was talking on the phone when typing this. I think I confused his request with narthanas (her name) request unintentionally.

btw, You must be fun at parties ;) (I'm sorry but english is not my mother tong. I humbly asks apology for any grammar and such errors)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Closed as requested.

This discussion has been closed.