Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 2GB VPS - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 2GB VPS

124»

Comments

• @Damian Methinks some providers are angry that they can't match the price...

There are plenty of providers that match that price (RamNode, Hostigation, BuyVM, EOReality, QHoster, ...). They provide VPS that will perform better and are more reliable.

• @hostingwizard_net said: There are plenty of providers that match that price (RamNode, Hostigation, BuyVM, EOReality, QHoster, ...).

I'm unable to find any plans for any of these companies that match price.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited November 2012

@hostingwizard_net said: There are plenty of providers that match that price (RamNode, Hostigation, BuyVM, EOReality, QHoster, ...). They provide VPS that will perform better and are more reliable.

Yeah, not sure what you're talking about. No shot I'm doing $5 on 2GB of our RAM.

EDIT: For the foreseeable future ;)

• @Damian All I'm saying is the plans I mentionned (+/- $5 with coupons) will perform (a lot) better, even if they have less RAM.
    @Nick_A Additionnaly, I really don't know how you get such fantastic IO... 1GB/s

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@hostingwizard_net said: @Nick_A Additionnaly, I really don't know how you get such fantastic IO... 1GB/s

We put a lot of money and planning into our nodes :)

• Hello,
    Is the coupon still valid. I can not apply it.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

I believe we sold the number of packages we wanted to. The $7 coupon is still available