Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations

tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member
edited June 2015 in Providers

Hello everyone. I am new to the site however i've visited Low End box on several occasions, reading a few things here and there on hosting / vps providers.

In the past i've only used shared hosting, however I am interested in trying out a VPS, and possibly placing a few domains on it (currently very low traffic) with most having wordpress installed on them, as well as a few other applications (phpbb to be precise). I am also about to try my hand at affiliate marketing, so I am really looking for A) something to get my hands wet with and learn, and B) something that is reliable, and C) preferably someone what inexpensive.

Looking for United states hosts, probably east coast location, however location within the US probably isn't that big of an issue. I don't need a boat load of disk space by any means, im mostly concerned with learning, reliability, and speed.

I currently have 2 separate hosting accounts (not VPS) through BlueVM, so I am looking to move away from there for obvious reliability issues.

Any recommendations backed by experience would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Comments