Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Deal - Free Direct Admin ~ $5.95 Monthly - $25.00 Semiannually - $42.00 Annually!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Deal - Free Direct Admin ~ $5.95 Monthly - $25.00 Semiannually - $42.00 Annually!

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited October 2012 in Offers

Hello,

As part of a limited time special BlueVM is offering our Blue4 VPS in Kansas City with a free Direct Admin license. As part of the special our Semiannual and Annual plans for this offer are discounted. Plan includes:

512 MB of Guaranteed Ram
1024 MB of Burstable RAM
3 CPU's (@2.5 Ghz+ Each)
1 IP Address
60 GB of Storage
2 TB of Bandwidth
Free Direct Admin

Monthly: $5.95
Semiannual: $25.00
Annual: $42.00 ($3.50 a month!)

Order URL: https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=101

Thanked by 2martip07 lbft

Comments

• Is that VPS hosted in dedicated server from datashack.net ???

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • @martip07 said: Is that VPS hosted in dedicated server from datashack.net ???

I would assume so, since Datashack provide free DA licenses.

• If so, how can you get more than one license from them, cuz I remember that ypu can get one license for your dedicated server.

• No the servers are machines we own collocated at Wholesale Internet.

• and the license, how can you provide a lot of licenses?

• It's DA license per node, so he can generate 1000, if he wants to.

Thanked by 1martip07
  • ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited October 2012

@martip07 said: and the license, how can you provide a lot of licenses?

I believe it's per IP or per VM (as the case may be). Other providers at WSI/DS/Joe's have ran the same types of promos before, so this type of thing isn't unheard of.

• @LAKid said: It's DA license per node, so he can generate 1000, if he wants to.

Oh I didnt know that, thanks for the explanation :D

• Test IP please?

• any refunds? this is a great deal:D

• network speed?

• Me gusta BlueVM. I have like 4 with em and honestly they're all pretty rockin'

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited October 2012

@Randy - Unfortunately we don't usually offer refunds unless the VPS has issues outside of our control. Our policy states no refunds.

@seraphkz - 100 mbps in this location, working on getting a 1 gbps port, but it'll be a bit.

@Spencer - 69.30.193.58

• @HalfEatenPie said: I have like 4 with em and honestly they're all pretty rockin'

This. Atlanta (OVZ) and LA (KVM) are A++.

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • Your order form lists the Location as Kansas. Actually, "Kansas City" (as stated in the offer) is in Missouri.

• @swsnyder said: Your order form lists the Location as Kansas. Actually, "Kansas City" (as stated in the offer) is in Missouri.

For billing purposes though we prefer to keep our locations to one word such as "Atlanta", "Kansas", "California", etc... as the selector box allows for 65 characters and 1/2 of that has to be the server's IP.

• @BlueVM

Are you guys working your tickets today? See ticket #844043 re new VPS.

• @swsnyder

Bit of a pile up. Will get done.

• AVOID BUYING FROM BLUEVM!!!

I purchased this package via the link here yesterday, and was send my new account details, only they were wrong, they were for Kloxo and not Direct Admin panel. I opened a ticket with them only to be told by Jordan who works for BlueVM, "We have never offered DirectAdmin access on the actual VPS for our clients. Where did you hear we did?". I then told him about the offer here and sent him the link.I then received to emails from 2 other guys who said that this guy Jordan was not aware of the offer, and that I would soon receive my details for Direct Admin.Well, that was well over 16 hours ago, which might not sound a long time,but this is not "soon". Anyhow, this morning (I am in England) I was contacted to say that my details for DA were sent,which I never received. I am now told by yet another person, Ishaq Azmi, that they were themselves wating for a licence for my DA panel! man, talking about making up stories, these guys must win it! Ishaq tells me that it is not their fault with this! what a JOKE! I have requested cancellation and a refund several times only to be told that they don't give refunds,even though they have not provided the service that I have paid for! Is is even morally right for them to act with my money like this? I have opened a dispute with Paypal, and post here to warn others about these guys who are not honest with what they say and do!

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited November 2012

@ichthus - The first tech you talked to made a mistake it happens, licenses aren't issued instantly and Ishaq told you that he would credit you for however long it took to get your license. Your license was generated, but in this case if you feel that waiting less than 2 days for something that costs $5 is too long we'll refund your money. I could understand if you had to wait a week or something and weren't going to be credited for the wait... but when you signed up you did agree to our terms and in those terms they clearly state we don't offer refunds.

• @ichthus

1. don't pull chargebacks before solving a problem.
    2. you could have accepted our apology and accepted our compensation in days for the DA license not being there.
    3. it was our DC that haven't provided the details, it normally takes 2-3 days for it to arrive.

This is just a small mistake from a tech, and you being super demanding. "AVOID BUYING FROM BLUEVM" isn't going to get you anywhere, we have tons of happy customers and some who just want everything for the few dollars they pay.

• DA is generated by DC, and if they're slow, there is nothing you can do about it.
    they need i.p, os info, 32/64bit info, etc in order to geneate one DA license, because they also obligated to submit to DA. So it was misunderstanding I guess.
    Nobody has DA or WHMCS license on their desk, they have to be generated...

• edited November 2012

@LAKid: THANKS:)