Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics designer needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Graphics designer needed

InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Howdy,

Yes, I know, there have been plenty of similar topics in the past. The key words being similar and in the past. ;-)

I need a reliable graphics designer who can be a little creative, as you would expect. So I would like to hear experiences from designers and any recommendations from you guys out there. In the past I’ve spent enough time with crappy designers, that have basically asked me to think up the concept for them completely, which is fairly useless unless it's a fiverr gig which they weren't.

I do have a rough idea of what I want of course, but I need someone that can still think on their own feet.

Budget isn't high, neither am I looking for a fiverr gig.

Comments

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Hi, Anyways can you let me know the details?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Contact http://ameshin.deviantart.com/ for any of your art needs. She is amazing and has done some work for my game in the past for very cheap. All custom, hand drawn.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I should clarify, since I didn’t make it too clear. This project is mainly a logo for a website, website design itself isn’t needed.

Thanked by 1Dillybob