Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.Net - Order FlexCloud and get 10€ free credit with coupon code lowendtalk-flex
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.Net - Order FlexCloud and get 10€ free credit with coupon code lowendtalk-flex

matteobmatteob Barred
edited June 2015 in Offers

Buy your first 3€ FlexCloud credit and you will get 10€ free additional credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-flex

Howto order: Just submit new order, pay initial 3€ deposit and your account is instantly activated. We will review your order manually and will add 10€ additional free credit. On basic package you will get more than 3 month for free!

SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce new flexCloud product based on SSD distribuited storage with datacenter redundancy

Based on onAPP, FlexCloud is a real cloud service. No single points of failure guarantee you maximum uptime and data security. Storage Area is shared on local node and managed by our software as one virtual SAN. All disks are SSD with automatic data replication on 4 nodes shared on two datacenters. We built dedicated 2x10Ge Storage Network to guarantee that all data are replicated in real time.

We developed a friendly interface to control all of your virtual servers. Create, resize, rebuild, and snapshot with single clicks. We created a real powerfull Cloud with easy access to all function to be user friendly. You not need to be an expert to create your enviroment.

We provide a 99.99% uptime SLA around network, power and virtual server availability. If we fail, we’ll credit you based on the amount of time that service was unavailable.

More features http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/flextech

See plans avaiable http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/flexpricing

Some Features:

• high availability on two italian datacenter (located in Milan)
  • Full SSD storage (based on Samsung EVO disks)
  • Free 500Mbps DDoS Protection
  • Hourly billing
  • Free Incoming Bandwidth
  • Multiple Location Avaiables (soon avaiable more than 7 locations!!)
  • Convert VM into template for multiple deployments
  • FREE Private Lan Avaiable
  • Dual-Stack IPv4 and IPv6 Capable
  • FREE AnyCast DNS
  • Change VM Package anytime

and much more. FULL Features here

How FlexCloud work?

Just charge your 3€ credit during the order process and you will get 13€ avaiable funds that you can use to create your vms. Deploy a vm is easy and take just one minutes. Anytime you can change package upgrading and downgrading resource.

Fast FAQ

-) How am I billed?

Each FlexCloud is billed per hour up to its monthly cap. You can choose to fund your account via PayPal or you can pay your monthly bill via paypal or bank transfer.

-) When do you charge my account?

We charge your credit card on the 1st day of each month after usage. You can pay invoice directly or keep fuds to auto-pay

-) How do I choose between monthly and hourly billing?

Each VM is billed per hour up to its monthly cap. The monthly cost of your VM is calculated by running the hourly rate for 28 days (672 hours). When you choose a package you can see hourly price and monthly price. If you change package during the month we calculate the sum of days you used new and previous package.

Buy your first 3€ FlexCloud credit and you will get 10€ free additional credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-flex

Discover how our distribuited storage can save your data http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/behindthescene

Full Avaiable Packages http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/flexpricing

Question? Doubt? Do you want talk with our Head Cloud Manager? Contact Form

Comments

• @matteob said:

Is this better then cloudflow? Or any difference?

Possible to know thew new locations :)?

• @ZweiTiger said:

Is the same infrastructure. FlexCloud is a simplified CloudFlow product. If you is in confidence with CloudFlow i suggest to stay with it.

New locations will be avaiable for FlexCloud & CloudFlow, and i can't share the new locations, but we expect to cover most of the world :-)

Little tips: you can see that we're pretty ready to adding new location just trying to create new vm on your account. First page is a world map where you can select location (now only italy), here my twitter post:

• rds100rds100 Member

Are these new locations the thing provided by OnApp federation by any chance?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2015

@rds100 said:

Some of these yes. For most remote locations We use local provider to perform better service. For Bigger (predicted as it) locations we will built our own infrastructure.

We was one of the first provider that using this in beta and they developed most of our requested features. OnAPP will release our case study soon.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

Spoil.

Well i think here is the new locations :)

(should be) So we are wait this.. very well. :)

• @ZweiTiger said:

this is only a partial world. Est Europe and Asia are not shown ;-)

• matteob said: this is only a partial world. Est Europe and Asia are not shown ;-)

That's awesome! Do you plan on having a similar pricing structure for all of the regions?

• cassacassa Member

The panel is still very slow for CloudFlow :(

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Is IPv6 supported?

• gonggogonggo Member

Website down?

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

http://isup.me/www.seflow.net

It's not just you! http://www.seflow.net looks down from here.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2015

@Traffic said:

I can't share prices now, we will do very soon

@cassa said:

Is slow on first page when you try to select the location. Is normal, it take about 30 second for javascript to collect data from neighbor locations. At the moment we not had way to speed up it.

@rm_ said:

Yes, full IPv6 support. We also planned to finish the rDNS management, from customer portal within a week (for now just raise a ticket and we will do it).

@gonggo said:

Just too many hits, we will rebooted mysql :-)

Regards

• @cassa said:
    The panel is still very slow for CloudFlow :(

For me its blazing fast!

• ehabehab Member

always wanted to test seflow, thank allah i got this offer.

• zevuszevus Member

custom quote page gets error. i need 50 GB disk space, 2 core, 2048mb ram, 200mbps uplink (as they come in ranges from 100 to 1gbps, i take it this 200mbps is dedicated?), and 500GB of data, dont care about unlimited

needs more variance on disk space on these options.

• zevuszevus Member

hm how long does 'manual' review take?

• @zevus said:

flexcloud can be used only for package you see. If you need something completelly customizable please check our virtual datacenter to https://www.domflow.it/cloud.php

Activation is immediate, manual review, to add 10€ free credit is guarantee in 6 hours. We're receiving some promo order and we need to take care every order.

Regards

• Tax in Turkey comes out. Don't have the possibility to remove.

• @plusnettr said:

Are you a company or individual?

• plusnettrplusnettr Member
    edited June 2015

@matteob said:

Individual order

• @plusnettr said:

Individual need to pay vat, only company are exempted

• sinsin Member

How soon will you add a U.S. location?

• @sin said:

Hi,
    soon, in first release we will release 4 locations on cloudflow account http://www.domflow.it/cloud.php then we will start adding more locations and extend support for multiple location in flexcloud product

Thanked by 1sin
  • @ZweiTiger said:

Try to create a vm, check your fist step page inside cloudflow ;-)

• @matteob said:
    Try to create a vm, check your fist step page inside cloudflow ;-)

Great!

Italy
    London
    Kiev
    Istanbul
    Phoenix

No Budapest :(

Great locations! Happy to hear :)

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2015

@ZweiTiger said:

this is just to start, we're now developing the market on website them we will start adding new locations. Consider that just a draft

• gonggogonggo Member

The network doesn't look good, even within Europe

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/06/25/Q2oNjgcNeHW76Rby

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2015

@gonggo said:

In europe you reach about 5MB/s and 1MB/s in U.S. ... Really not good for a 100Mbps unmmetered REAL CLOUD at 3€/month? I not see any comparable offer in the market:-)

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2015

@ZweiTiger said:

No Budapest :(

Sofia is good?

• akbakb Member

matteob said: Buy your first 3€ FlexCloud credit and you will get 10€ free additional credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-flex

Coupon isn't working?

• @akb said:

i'm sorry but my promos was banned from lowendtalk. Please order it then contact me to matteob[at]seflow[dot]net and i will give you free credit