Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PieLayer –3 dirt cheap offers starting at $14/year for 256MB|$20/year 100GB storage VPS |USA & EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PieLayer –3 dirt cheap offers starting at $14/year for 256MB|$20/year 100GB storage VPS |USA & EU

harispharisp Member
edited June 2015 in Offers

Hello LET,

My name is Haris, from PieLayer, and I have several, hot as this summer will be, offers for LowEndTalk readers.

About us:

PieLayer has been around since 2010, but only opened its doors in 2012. We use modern hardware with an Intel Xeon E3, E5 CPU, 64-128GB of RAM, and SATA / SSDs in RAID 10 for both speed and redundancy. We have services available in various locations, including Germany and the US. Everything in Las Vegas is pure SSD.

NEW SUMMER SALE OFFERS

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

OpenVZ 256MB Classic range

256MB DDR3 RAM
1 vCPU core
10GB HDD space
250GB traffic
1000 Mbit uplink ( 100Mbit in Germany )
1x IPv4
10x IPv6
OpenVZ/SolusVM

Coupon:  256LEB
$14/year

Order in New York City - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=53
Order in Las Vegas - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=35
Order in Frankfurt - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=57

KVM 200GB Storage deal

512 MB DDR3 RAM
1 vCPU core
250 GB HDD space
1 TB traffic
100 Mbit uplink
1x IPv4 & 10x IPv6
KVM/SolusVM

$6/month

Order in Frankfurt - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=83

OpenVZ Storage 100GB deal

1GB DDR3 RAM
1 vCPU core
100 GB HDD space ( guaranteed resources, feel free to consume all allocated space! )
800 GB traffic @ 1000 Mbit uplink
1x IPv4 & 10x IPv6
New York City,US based
OpenVZ/SolusVM

$20/year

Order in New York City - https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=79

We accept payment via PayPal, Moneybookers (Skrill), PerfectMoney, and Bitcoin. We have a 5-day refund policy ( valid only if there is hardware issue ). Additional IPv4 addresses are $1.75 per month; bulk pricing is available. For more information, have a read our Terms of Service.

Network Information

Las Vegas, USA Test IPv4: 76.164.214.155

New York, USA Test IPv4: 104.245.235.51

Frankfurt, Germany Test IPv4: 84.201.32.33

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Looks like a decent offer, but a few points:

• Your ToS link in this post is broken.
    • What datacenters are you in?
    • You list "Buffalo" but the offer plans say "New York City". Is that a typo?

harisp said: PieLayer has been around since 2010, but only opened its doors in 2012.

Can you elaborate on this? What happened during the two years inbetween?

We have a 5-day refund policy ( valid only if there is hardware issue ).

Can you clarify on what you mean with a "hardware issue"?

Everything in Las Vegas is pure SSD as well as in Dallas, TX.

Dallas isn't listed in your location list.

• harispharisp Member

@joepie91 said:
    Looks like a decent offer, but a few points:

• Your ToS link in this post is broken.

Thank you for your comments, its been a long day so mistakes can happen even though I did checked twice. ToS link is updated

• You list "Buffalo" but the offer plans say "New York City". Is that a typo?

Indeed it was a typo as we recently moved from Buffalo ( Colocrossing network ) to better facility in Telehouse Chelsea, NY

Dallas isn't listed in your location list.

This time it isnt, moved :).

*Can you elaborate on this? What happened during the two years inbetween?

Sure, it started with different brand back in 2010 and then we decided to merge clients from previous brand ( VPS clients only ) to PieLayer brand and expand operations under this brand.

• Can you clarify on what you mean with a "hardware issue"?

As it is said, any hardware issue that arises during the period between your activation and first 5 days of your order you are eligible for refund, no question asked. For all other situations we reserve the right to act in good faith and in accordance with our ToS.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

I see, thanks for your replies. Can you share what the previous brand was?

Also, what facilities are you in in Frankfurt and Las Vegas?

As it is said, any hardware issue that arises during the period between your activation and first 5 days of your order you are eligible for refund, no question asked.

I get that, but what do you mean with 'hardware issues'? Does this include the performance not being as good as expected, the network being slow, etc.?

• harispharisp Member
    edited June 2015

@joepie91 said:
    I see, thanks for your replies. Can you share what the previous brand was?

>

Due to a fact that it could negatively affect this offer and/or bring more interest in that one rather this I cant share it. However feel free to PM me and I will give you that info.

I get that, but what do you mean with 'hardware issues'? Does this include the performance not being as good as expected, the network being slow, etc.?

I already explained, those things you mentioned dont qualify.

• @harisp said:

Due to a fact that it could negatively affect this offer and/or bring more interest in that one rather this I cant share it. However feel free to PM me and I will give you that info.

I find the fact that you won't just publicly state your previous brand a bit strange. I've already worked out a few of your other brands. One of which has whois privacy plus one of your servers was listed on a site exposing malicious IPs, ie spam and malware.

As well as your name being listed under a Spamhaus report as a possible fake alias for another user...

Could you please explain why you're listed on a Spamhaus report, public site exposing malware and/or spam and refusing to publicly state your other brands?

• harispharisp Member

@boke168 @IThinkUFailed Everything is explained in the other thread boke raised. Hope we can continue discussion there not here in offer section. Thank you.

• calling you!Where are you, harisp, Pay the complete detection of problems, you quickly to help me deal with ......