Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100tb.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100tb.com

I have one server for personal use with them for just over a year now. The network has been great, only down time was on their management system and it was scheduled. The server is in Salt Lake City. I initially had their premium support that was around $70.00/m extra. The support was not worth it. Also prices are a bit on the high side, but I would give them a 8.5 out of 10. Overall good experience so far.

Comments

• What problems did you experience with their support?

• jzabeljzabel Member
    edited June 2015

First off thwy use a third party support company. Suppreme Support. http://www.supremesupport.com/ They only offered support for network and hardware issues. I needed nginx installed on the server and had some questions and they just flat out said they do not assist with software issues, did not even try to help. For me the $70.00 extra just to get faster support was not worth it. And it was still usually 30 min or more for a response.

• @jzabel said:
    They only offered support for network and hardware issues. I needed nginx installed on the server and had some questions and they just flat out said they do not assist with software issues, did not even try to help.

That's not unusual.

• jzabeljzabel Member

I just felt with support that they call their premium package and charge$70.00/m for, they could have at least gave me a Web page to read what I needed to know. At the very least. Maybe it's just me, idk.

• Microlinux said: That's not unusual.

That's what I was thinking.

If they're under the same conditions as their UK2 brand, you should be getting these benefits:

• jzabel said: just felt with support that they call their premium package and charge$70.00/m for

That's what makes reconciling assumptions with reality so important prior to making a purchase.

• jzabeljzabel Member

With all that being said. I still have my server with them and still say they are a good company overall.