Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clouvider - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clouvider

13»

Comments

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited June 2015

@Clouvider said:
    Obviously when you see a thread regarding your company you respond quickly?

Unless you're @goodhosting

Thanked by 24n0nx iKeyZ
  • BruceBruce Member

@hostnoob said:
    Oops, I meant OpenITC (that's what the other user posted)

DireVPS is the LET-priced brand run by OpenITC

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited June 2015

Some providers find a nice way how to advertise non LET deals here,not a first time I saw it. Isn't?

Clouvider said: Hm. Just tried on one of Cloud packages and it worked fine. Which package are you trying to order?

5.50 GBP = 8.65 USD ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

fitvpn said: 5.50 GBP = 8.65 USD ?

5.50(this price includes VAT. VAT ranges between 0 and 25 % depending on your country) 4.50 GBP = 7.00 USD, which is the max price as per the rules :).

• @Bruce said:
    DireVPS is the LET-priced brand run by OpenITC

Oh, I see.

• hostnoob said: Oops, I meant OpenITC (that's what the other user posted)

"Other user" has a name -.-... just kidding... Its a VPS I've had for coming up to 2 years now, so from a really, really old offer. Now I've upgraded it a bit (+ram, +bw, +hdd) its not so attractive anymore, and I have been too lazy to change over.. for the most part it sits idle.

@Clouvider - Private VPN's allowed?

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • @Clouvider Do you allow reselling of resources via ProxMox?

• Cool, I am now your customer... but please, don't send me my password (that I entered on your site) via plain text in an email...

@Jono20201 sorry :( WHMCS default, we are in the process of changing at the moment, but no excuses, it's a poor practice, I will have it fixed shortly!

@Traffic on dedicated? Sure of course :)!

• @Clouvider I'm out of the EU/US region, is the VAT refundable?

• Great Gesture there @Clouvider... one step ahead in putting up "Customer Experience" which is most needed "earning" to prevail a business these days... besides earning profits!

Appreciate your "conduct" in this "somewhat" heartless LEB Society.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@mehargags said:
    Appreciate your "conduct" in this "somewhat" heartless LEB Society.

"Somewhat" heartless? Is that a challenge?

Thanked by 14n0nx

@lifehome VAT only applies to to EU countries, when you select your country at the checkout system should remove VAT. If that's not the case please shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help ! :)

• I once signed up for 12.99/year web hosting from a host that's now defunct and got a letter and swag in the mail - thought it was a nice touch but it was also before the recession, I thought that kind of thing was long dead.

• No @Nekki... no offense meant to anyone, just that there are (many) providers that impatient and jump to conclusions that a user is bad, and on the other hand, there are users who jump to LEB without preparing and learning ahead about un-managed services.

• BruceBruce Member

how long before other countries try this EU VAT stunt ? it sucks, big time

• This is called a "welcome to the herd" mail. Good job to @Cloudiver for actually taking the time & cost to do it.

And while this is a basic, unoptimized package, it still separates him clearly from the competition. The interesting thing is that 100% of his competitors who are reading this thread will find [1,100) excuses for not doing the same.