Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i3d.net very helpfull
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i3d.net very helpfull

i3d.net wrote (for a bargain server agreement):

This can't be legitimate traffic, we are seeing floods in excess of 10 Gbps when your server uplink is at 1 Gbps (supposed to be capped at 100 Mbps unmetered, even!!). Those attacks have been ongoing for the last few days and it must stop, not just for your sake but also for the other customers in your rack.

Great compliment - everything went well thanks to the expert help ! setting strong firewall and help me with all !

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited June 2015

• Hi,
    If your in need of a DDoS Protected vps to gre tunne or http proxy traffic through to your server we have ranges from dedicated to vps if your interested based in LA.

• @kcaj said:

edited 9:51PM

think about you: bad boy! perhaps you are a all night long reader ...

• J1021J1021 Member

vpssamy said: think about you: bad boy! perhaps you are a all night long reader ...

I try.

/sz1

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

MonsteR said: Hi, If your in need of a DDoS Protected vps to gre tunne or http proxy traffic through to your server we have ranges from dedicated to vps if your interested based in LA.

Yeah, he's probably interested in backhauling traffic from his server in Rotterdam to a network in Los Angeles.

• @Nyr your going to get DDoS protection from Serverius which cant handle 10Gbps, Or tiffic from Voxility where their ddos protection is dropping UDP, Pretty much the only standard of high level protection for reason pricing is in the USA, Unless your going to spend 20k on improving your network and getting hardware in for one leased dedi?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited June 2015

@Zen I have had bad experiences with ovh so I'm not in the game of recommending providers just because they exist not to mention there layer 7 protection is poor. At least voxility have a support team who are not offensive also they don't threaten to take you to court over $1