Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap dedicated server in usa with cheap /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap dedicated server in usa with cheap /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max)

cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
edited June 2015 in Providers

Hi,

I'm looking for cheap dedicated hosting server in usa with /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max).

not need a high performance server, Dual Xeon 54xx and above. from 8GB ram 128GB SSD x 4 on raid 10 software.

bandwidth can be from 10Tb and above. - 1GB Link

thank you.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Any particular reason for this large number of IPs ?

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Clouvider said:
    Any particular reason for this large number of IPs ?

SEO

SSL, obviously.

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • He sells VPSs, could be for that.

• @cupid said:
    Hi,

I'm looking for cheap dedicated hosting server in usa with /25 network ip's ($0.25 per ip max).

thank you.

How cheap is cheap? What sort of specifications?

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

i have ip justification, i'm a hosting provide, ip's for vps of course.

and Ishaq, i don't think ssl is legitimate reason anymore for ip's - you can use sni: https://www.digicert.com/ssl-support/apache-multiple-ssl-certificates-using-sni.htm

the dedicated server for $40-70, with minimum basic configuration, i will upgrade it then with ssd drivers on raid 10.

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited June 2015

@cupid "Cheap" doesn't mean allot when you are not specifying minimum specs required "for your vps node?"

EDIT: We apparently posted in the same minute, what are your required CPU/RAM/Hardware Raid?/HDD/SSD/BW requirements?

edited June 2015

not need a high performance server, Dual Xeon 54xx and above.
    from 8GB ram
    128GB SSD x 4 on raid 10 software.

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited June 2015

@cupid May i suggest Dacentec, though they will not meet your stated ip budget requirements.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2015

@cupid said:
    not need a high performance server, Dual Xeon 54xx and above.
    from 8GB ram
    128GB SSD x 4 on raid 10 software.

Contact @MarkTurner (Delimiter) or Dacentec

edited June 2015

thank you Maximum_VPS / Shoaib_A - but i don't like that location: North Carolina, USA

Delimiter - ip's cost is high.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • @cupid We wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

thank you Maximum_VPS :-)

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • cupid said: Delimiter - ip's cost is high.

Most importantly, Delimiter wouldn't allocate /25 to such a small server. There is no good justification for it.

• I think you can check VersaWeb. It seems they fit your budget on both server and IP. Their IP price is really cheap IMHO https://www.versaweb.com/iprequest.php

VersaWeb is a good option, thank you nhocconan , i'm looking for good location like near new york, LA.

• SadySady Member

No one will meet your IP budget, anyway you can ping hudsonvalleyhost. They'll give you much IPs if you'll justify those.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • @Sady said:
    No one will meet your IP budget, anyway you can ping hudsonvalleyhost. They'll give you much IPs if you'll justify those.

How low can they typically go for a /25?

• SadySady Member

@Traffic said:
    How low can they typically go for a /25?

It's very cheap for us (reseller having 150+ active services), but sure that it will be cheap but still not per as OP's budget though.

Thanked by 2Maximum_VPS Traffic
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@cupid QuickPacket offers a /25 for $30 on any of our systems in Atlanta or Los Angeles with justification.

we already using QuickPacket for atlanta and so far they are great :-)

qps, i'm sending you a pm.

Thanked by 1qps
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

PM'd a offer for Los Angeles, CA :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Let us know how it goes with whoever you pick @cupid

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

@cupid Incero has /25 for $5/mo, and /24 for $6; http://www.incero.com/servers

• I may be able to do this for you. Open a ticket with us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php and we can sort you out a quote.

• @Incero said:
    cupid Incero has /25 for $5/mo, and /24 for $6; http://www.incero.com/servers
    @W3HostingServices said:
    I may be able to do this for you. Open a ticket with us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php and we can sort you out a quote.

Not going to lie hot stuff, but I think whatever you say isn't going to be worth it, the premium feel of incero is immense, if anything go with them.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • @MSPNick said:
    Not going to lie hot stuff, but I think whatever you say isn't going to be worth it, the premium feel of incero is immense, if anything go with them.

You're entitled to your own opinions. We're just posting our offers, as is everybody else.

• BruceBruce Member

@MSPNick said:

no support though

Thanked by 1W3HostingServices
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Bruce said: no support though

at @Incero? What is your experience with them?

• BruceBruce Member

@Incero said:
    /24 for $6

stunning price. how do others justify charging $1 per IP ?

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM