Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Digivm alive?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Digivm alive?

I bought a digivm Linux server on 13/06/2015. It worked pretty well. One week later, on 17/06/2015, I spun up another Windows server for a test purpose, but the status of the Windows server is pending till now. I opened several tickets for the pending server. But no one answers at all. I'm wondering if anyone knows more about digivm. Are they still in business?

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member

Never heard of them.

Interesting provider I think. Unfortunately that minimum 10 deposit is too much to just try them.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Have you tried calling them ?

• elgselgs Member

@Clouvider, no I don't know their phone number. I'd like to call them should I know their phone number.

• Their other company, for Vietnam:

Phone: +19002016
    Email: [email protected] [email protected]

Thanked by 1elgs
  • elgselgs Member
    edited June 2015

Thanks @Traffic. I called, cannot get through. And I just sent an email to the two emails you provided. I'm hoping I can get some reply from them.

• elgselgs Member
    edited June 2015

Thanks @Traffic. I went to cloudone.vn. They have a live chat window. I chatted with their customer support, and they manually removed the pending Windows server for me. They suggested me to move to Cloudone, but unfortunately Cloudone.vn doesn't have an English version. I still have to use Digivm.

• Glad you got it solved. You're welcome.

Thanked by 1elgs