Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acclaimedhost.com & Virtnetwork.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Acclaimedhost.com & Virtnetwork.com

Hello Everyone, I would like to bring everyone up to speed with what has been happening over at acclaimedhost and virtnetwork. Firstly both sites did have a detrimental attack back in Dec 2014. I can confirm to you all that Alex has not been found of any wrong doing in that attack,(more on him latter). The attack happened about 2 days after the sites were purchased from Alex. He was an instrumental part of getting them back up.

Now i would like to express my deepest apologies to all of you that lost data or were inconvenienced in anyway. We were able to recover most of the data, and things have finally come back to a sense of normalcy around here.

Back to Alex. There were some very big issues that persisted after the attack that cause frustration for me and may clients. When the attack happened our only concern was to get things backup and running for everyone. And in that confusion servers were left in their original accounts and logins for certain things left the same as they were being access by the former owner (Alex).

Here's the fun part (it was actually not at all, more like a nightmare). After being fed up of servers being suspended due to them not being transferred to my accounts, I contacted the DC that they were in. It turns out Alex did not own either of the sites outright. There was a partner that was 75% majority share holder, and all of the servers were on his account. So i got in contact with the other owner, (i am not going to say his name, as both he and me are trying to distance ourselves as far from Alex as possible), he had no idea that the sites had been sold or that the domain names had be transferred etc... and he had not received any of the money that we paid Alex for the sites,(it was not a small amount either). And the best part, after owning the sites for a while and going through the reports, i found that the income that the purchase price had been biased off of had been completely fabricated by 3-4 times the true amount.

After a couple months of not getting anywhere with Alex as far as getting servers moved to my accounts or logins that were changed, i made to decision to hire some people that is essence had to steal my servers for me. After the move was complete we immediately began changing everything.

Now that everything is safe and secure. I would like to confirm Acclaimedhost is up and operational. Virtnetwork is being redesigned and updated in order to get away from what Alex had.

In closing this i would like to apologize to everyone, and to say we are still here and intend to be for a very long time.
(and don't do business with Alex)

Thanks
Jeremy Z.
Co-owner

Comments

• zedzed Member
    edited June 2015

Is there any way we can tie this to GVH/XFS/Hostress/CVPS/CC?

Thanks.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

zed said: Is there any way we can tie this to GVH/XFS/Hostress/CVPS/CC?

He is talking about GVH_Alex

• jzabeljzabel Member

Yes i am talking about GVH_Alex. The more I find out about him, the further I want to get away from him.

• zedzed Member

Works for me, carry on!

Thanked by 3jzabel PremiumN Mark_R
  • XFuse has nothing to do with this issue. Also, this was pre me having anything to do with this GVH stuff as well.

• jzabeljzabel Member

I can verify to my knowledge that XFUSE did not have anything to do with what Alex did, or the attack.

• Can you confirm you do not work for ColoCrossing or have any affiliation with them now? The timing of this is uncanny with the recent movement of other GVH assets to some other less than reputable CC affiliates, so I would like to know if you can confirm you have no association with CC or any of their affiliates? This would go a long way to helping your brand regain some respect here.

If you are currently affiliated with CC or are still affiliated with any of their shills you might as well let us know now instead of it being found out, because if you wait for that to happen I am sure you will be shunned for good.

You may ask where this comes from? Well you only signed-up today to tell us this sob story... and with all the crap going on with GVH, XFuse and Hostress this seems a bit fishy for you to open this topic now.

Cheers!

• jzabeljzabel Member

I can assure you that i do not work for cc and never have. I have one server that is through hvh that i have not moved yet, am planning on it in the near future. I am not trying to hide anything, it is quite the opposite. I am just letting everyone know what happened, interpret as you will. And yes i just signed up today, so i could air it all out.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • I warned everyone about doing business with Alex a while back. Search my posts and you'll see. He is shady as fuck and has a history of failures and deadpools in the hosting game.

• Wow, another thread related to GVH.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

jzabel said: Thanks Jeremy Z. Co-owner

:O Jeremy Zabel

detective

• jzabeljzabel Member
    edited June 2015

@4n0nx said:
    detective

Lol

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

zed said: Is there any way we can tie this to GVH/XFS/Hostress/CVPS/CC?

Wasn't AcclaimedHost owned by Alan Romano who turned out to be an alias of Nugget's mate Tyler/GVH_Jaroslav? The first GVH explosion happened after the IP addresses of the two accounts got tied together.

You're welcome.

• zedzed Member

Which one was Isabel? That's a hot name.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:
    Which one was Isabel? That's a hot name.

That was GVH_Alex I think.

• Hey,
    I am Sid, Owner of FlameHosting. I also work with VirtNrtwork as a Sales Representative and going to be promoting their products from now on.