Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

disappointed with chicagovps need a new dedicated server/kvm in dallas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

disappointed with chicagovps need a new dedicated server/kvm in dallas

KRushinKRushin Member
edited June 2015 in General

I won't go too much into details but after a week long ordeal with them, i need a new host.

I'm in need of either KVM/dedicated server hosting (that can be done in <24 hours). I can do KVM, but i know my server will use high amounts of ram, and a good amount of cpu usage and so must be kvm, or ideally a low end dedicated server box

What i'm needing:

Dallas hosting, or a very good chicago network (consider)

4 cores ideally, or 2 cores (maybe if very strong single threaded performance)

8 gigs of ram (This is the hardest point to find, especially in dallas.)

Windows license included(would consider linux if price is amazing, but so far everything has been tested for windows and would like to stick with it)

~$50

My server usage:

Low hard drive usage (doesnt matter ssd/hdd). Aslong as its greater than 50-60gb

Low network usage ( <1tb month)

only need 1 ip address

I feel i've looked everywhere and have spent 20+ hours trying to find something so if you guys know anyone please let me know

Comments

• standardlookstandardlook Member
    edited June 2015

Have you tried Winity by @servian?

• KRushinKRushin Member
    edited June 2015

Yeah, i've heard alot of good things but not enough ram, and secondly the locations. Their parant company (VPSdime? i'm considering but just means i need to change testing environments but could work)

• PwnerPwner Member

Even though it's not exactly Dallas or Chicago, I'd recommend contacting @MarkTurner regarding cheap dedicated servers in the US through Delimiter.

• vpslegendvpslegend Member
    edited June 2015

@KRushin said:
    I won't go too much into details

Whether you go into details or not I have no sympathy for you because there 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 reviews on the web about how "great" & "honest" host ChicagoVPS is & you ignored all of those & signed up with them.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

KRushin said: I won't go too much into details but after a week long ordeal with them, i need a new host.

Share!

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Dropped a pm :)

• SliderSlider Member

PM sent

• LeeLee Veteran

@KRushin - Just make sure you don't rush into anything without researching properly this time.

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • BuyAdsBuyAds Member

Grab a server from delimiter and you will be ok

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @KRushin - We have a number of servers which you can have immediately and within budget. PM me your needs and I'll get you sorted out this evening.

• edited June 2015

We can offer Chicago location on our dedicated server range. Please contact support and we can sort you out a custom quote for a good price. You can open up a support ticket at https://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php.

• SadySady Member

@Ernie will probably be able to help you. No need to mention that their Dallas network is awesome, haven't face any single minute downtime for last ~10 months.

• Intel Xeon 2xL5520
    24GB RAM
    IPMI
    1TB HDD
    /29 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    $49/month
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=128

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited June 2015

Moved to CestPit