Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    VMBox.Co - Arbor DDoS Protected VPS NL/PHX - SSD Cached - Free WildCard SSL - Multiple deals
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    VMBox.Co - Arbor DDoS Protected VPS NL/PHX - SSD Cached - Free WildCard SSL - Multiple deals

    StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

    -SingleHop's Premium Datacenter in Amsterdam NL, Phoenix AZ and Quadranet in LA
    -Diverse Fiber Providers Include Above Net and Nlayer
    -8 HDDs Hardware RAID10 w/BBU Cachecade LSI 9271-8i
    -Dual E5-2620v2 CPU's
    -Gigabit ports
    -Industry leading SolusVM VPS control panel
    -Full root access
    -Free setup! -Free Wildcard AlphaSSL!
    -Cheap cPanel VPS licenses!
    -Free Instant Reverse DNS
    -24/7 support
    -Large range on Linux distributions installed in one click
    -Free 20Gbps/10Mpps DDoS protection

    25GB SATA3 RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
    512MB DDR3 RAM
    1TB Premium Bandwidth
    20Gbps / 10Mpps DDoS Protection (PHX/NL)
    1Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    $3/Month
    Promo code: CJTNL2T059

    Order NL: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=29

    Order Phoenix: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=42

    Order LA: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=13

    50GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
    1GB Dedicated DDR3 RAM 2TB Premium Bandwidth
    2 IPv4 Addresses
    5 IPv6 Addresses

    $20/yr LA

    Order link: https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

    Promo code: YYNISQ1W7J

    2GB RAM
    50GB SSD-cached disk space
    4 CPU cores
    2TB transfer
    1Gbps uplink
    20Gbps / 10Mpps DDoS Protection (PHX/NL)
    1x IPv4 (Amsterdam and Phoenix)
    2x IPv4 (Los Angeles)
    5x IPv6 (Los Angeles)
    $5/month$40/year

    Order in Phoenix, AZ, USA https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=60

    Order in Los Angeles, CA, USA https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

    Order in Amsterdam, the Netherlands https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=62

    Amsterdam
    http://ams-lg.vmbox.co/

    Phoenix
    http://phx-lg.vmbox.co/

    Los Angeles
    http://la-lg.vmbox.co/

    Additional IPv4 $2/m
    cPanel VPS license $9.95 (NL & PHX only)

    Thanked by 1badpatrick

    VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    Comments

    • You should offer some 128MB VPS's for $4 a quarter or something, perfect for a little VPN :P

    • 'WildCard AlphaSSL Certificate - $0.00 USD Free Account'

      Actually pretty clever, gl! :)

      If the future of the webhosting industry is dictated by a corporate title tag.. we have a HUGE issue. Help make it stop by boycotting WebHostingTalk

    • cassacassa Member, Provider

      @Dillybob said:
      'WildCard AlphaSSL Certificate - $0.00 USD Free Account'

      I guess you think they're reselling GVH's certificates? That's not the case, it's by SingleHop

      ik moet poepen

    • cassa said: I guess you think they're reselling GVH's certificates? That's not the case, it's by SingleHop

      Nah, I just actually never seen a host offering free SSL certificate with their hosting package on L.E.T :) I think it's a pretty smart incentive.

      Thanked by 1skynet

      If the future of the webhosting industry is dictated by a corporate title tag.. we have a HUGE issue. Help make it stop by boycotting WebHostingTalk

    • CryckCryck Member

      @Dillybob said: Nah, I just actually never seen a host offering free SSL certificate with their hosting package on L.E.T :) I think it's a pretty smart incentive.

      SinaVPS is doing it.

      http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/899757/#Comment_899757

      Thanked by 1rauppe31

      ~.~ love to code ~.~

    • doghouchdoghouch Member
      edited June 2015

      I'm pretty sure that they are using SingleHop :)

    • What about singlehop SSLs? Are they safe to use just like if I paid for them?

    • perennateperennate Member, Provider
      edited June 2015

      TheOnlyDK said: What about singlehop SSLs? Are they safe to use just like if I paid for them?

      AFAIK SingleHop does not sell SSL certificate, they only provide free ones that come with any Tandem reseller account. They are the same as other AlphaSSL certificates (SingleHop has agreement with AlphaSSL), but offered to SingleHop customers for use on the SingleHop network only.

      SingleHop customers can offer free SSL certificates to their own clients, although they are supposed to say that clients are only permitted to use these certificates on the SingleHop network; but VMBox.Co has publicly stated that it's not their problem and they can't stop you if you use it elsewhere (which could be a violation of their reseller agreement, but SingleHop probably doesn't care).

      Of course the actual guidelines on how the certificates can be used aren't all that clear, there are some pages like https://www.singlehop.com/blog/top-ten-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-tandem-reseller-program/ and some information in the LEAP 3 panel, not sure if it's in terms of service or anything.

      So anyway, to answer your question, it is pretty safe to use as long as you only use them on SingleHop network (e.g. on any VMBox.co VPS). If you use them elsewhere they could get revoked but that's highly unlikely, after all it is more trouble to revoke certificates than to just sign a bunch more.

      Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK howardsl2
    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      We haven't had a single SSL revoked in 3+ years. We give certificates on the understanding they're used on our vps only. As said we can't stop people using them elsewhere though. Please respect our providers terms and use them on SH network only.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • mzamo636mzamo636 Member
      edited June 2015

      @VMbox said:
      We haven't had a single SSL revoked in 3+ years. We give certificates on the understanding they're used on our vps only. As said we can't stop people using them elsewhere though. Please respect our providers terms and use them on SH network only.

      Does the LA location also have DDoS Mitigation? Who provides your DDoS Mitigation for Phoenix?

    • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
      edited June 2015

      @VMbox

      I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, you didn't even bother replying, and yet you are very active on LET posting new offers. That tells me something.

      Thanked by 2namhuy lostinwoods
    • sonicsonic Member

      Is Http floods/Layer 7 protection supported?

      Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @TheOnlyDK said:
      VMbox

      I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, you didn't even bother replying, and yet you are very active on LET posting new offers. That tells me something.

      Your PM must have been overlooked sorry about that. However the answer to your question about CPU use can be found in the Terms of Service as with most VPS companies.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @sonic said:
      Is Http floods/Layer 7 protection supported?

      We are told they are yes. We don't know how effective it is yet though.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @mzamo636 said:
      Does the LA location also have DDoS Mitigation? Who provides your DDoS Mitigation for Phoenix?

      LA provider is Quadranet, they autonull incoming DDoS.

      Phoenix provider is SingleHop with Arbor Hardware. http://www.arbornetworks.com/products/peakflow/sp

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • @VMbox said:
      Phoenix provider is SingleHop with Arbor Hardware. http://www.arbornetworks.com/products/peakflow/sp

      Thanks for informing me. I will consider VMBox for my next VPN.

    • perennateperennate Member, Provider

      VMbox said: Please respect our providers terms and use them on SH network only.

      Fair enough, it has been a while since you made questionable comments like http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/848939/#Comment_848939

    • I could recommend them. We've been using them for a while now. Top notch performance and impressed with overall support.

      Thanked by 1StevenN
    • StratStrat Member
      edited June 2015

      Do you advertise special offers anywhere else? Please respond through PM so I have time to read any responses provided in contravention of unwritten rules. -- signed, a customer

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @Strat said:
      Do you advertise special offers anywhere else? Please respond through PM so I have time to read any responses provided in contravention of unwritten rules. -- signed, a customer

      Sometimes yes.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • StratStrat Member

      If you could PM with locations, because I'm asking and you're not soliciting, it would be appreciated.

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @Strat said:
      If you could PM with locations, because I'm asking and you're not soliciting, it would be appreciated.

      I don't understand the question?

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • StratStrat Member

      I would like to know where else you advertise. I'm asking you to tell me through PM and not post it publically so your response is not considered inappropriate. I'm asking for the information, you're not just sending private messages with ads/solicitation, so I'm stating I think it should be fine.

      I can send you a ticket through WHMCS. I'd just like to know when you're running a sale...and I do not want to have to check here.

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @Strat said:
      I would like to know where else you advertise. I'm asking you to tell me through PM and not post it publically so your response is not considered inappropriate. I'm asking for the information, you're not just sending private messages with ads/solicitation, so I'm stating I think it should be fine.

      I can send you a ticket through WHMCS. I'd just like to know when you're running a sale...and I do not want to have to check here.

      The best deals are usually posted here, contact us via ticket if you wish to know current offers.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • StratStrat Member

      Thank you. Will do.

      To others: no complaints with this provider from a short-term customer.

    • DostDost Member

      I am trying to get the $5/month package but your 2Checkout is not able to authorize my card. I am using same card with other vps and hosting providers and never had any issue in past. Is there any way to fix it? I am interested in Amsterdam (ddos protected) $5/month offer.

      Also there is no option to add cPanel VPS license $9.95 on order page so can we add it in future by submitting a ticket if needed?

    • StevenNStevenN Member, Provider

      @Dost said:
      I am trying to get the $5/month package but your 2Checkout is not able to authorize my card. I am using same card with other vps and hosting providers and never had any issue in past. Is there any way to fix it? I am interested in Amsterdam (ddos protected) $5/month offer.

      Also there is no option to add cPanel VPS license $9.95 on order page so can we add it in future by submitting a ticket if needed?

      Please submit a ticket and I'll sort it for you.

      VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

    • DostDost Member

      @VMbox said:
      Please submit a ticket and I'll sort it for you.

      done please check the ticket. thanks

    Sign In or Register to comment.