Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payza suspended in UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payza suspended in UK

juan_144juan_144 Member
edited October 2012 in General

WordLinx is no longer able to use Payza as a payment or cashout processor, following their sudden and unexpected suspension of transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts. This not only affects us, but all UK-based Payza users.

We're very disappointed with this decision and won't continue to use such an unreliable service. As such, we'll be removing Payza from all our sites over the next few weeks. Luckily we have enough in our account to process all outstanding Payza cashouts, but unfortunately we will not be able to process any further outgoing payments via this processor.

Well, Payza is really crazy.

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2012

Did they just email you that now as it's been a long time since Payza stopping in the UK?

I received an email from Payza regarding this on the 17/10/2012

• Yeah, They are emailing us as soon as it is back online.

Eh, Doesn't really affect me only 3 or 4 customers pay via Payza.

• Just received it from WordLinx. Payza has not mailed me because I am not a UK customer. But if anyone has a service in UK that is paid via Payza must get a backup payment.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jacob said: Eh, Doesn't really affect me only 3 or 4 customers pay via Payza.

Yeah, it is pretty much unused compared to other payment processors. I barely pull 100-150 monthly from myne.

• I stoped using it after my first payment for my VPS.

• Aren't they a UK based company now? Not offering services to the UK sounds a little strange.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2012

@rds100 Yup they are owned by MH Pillars Ltd.

Probably something to do with not complying with UK law

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I don't want to remove payza but sometimes their support is slow and automated.

• juan_144juan_144 Member
    edited October 2012

@DewlanceVPS said: I don't want to remove payza but sometimes their support is slow and automated.

What support are you talking about?

• @juan_144

Its improved a lot lately. Got a response in a few hours today.

• Tried to purchase something the other day using Payza but was shocked when I was denied because I was in the UK; at that point i was going to post a thread here but wasnt sure if this was common knowledge or something.