Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[req] Netherlands or Switzerland Reseller hosting for $2.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[req] Netherlands or Switzerland Reseller hosting for $2.99/mo

msolajicmsolajic Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Hi,
I'd need a reseller hosting account with WHM/cPanel, located in the Netherlands or Switzerland (DMCA free zone), and my budget is around $2.99/mo (or $29.9/year).
Custom nameservers, 15 to 20 GB of disk space.
Awaiting offers :)

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

So not only you want to host your warez shit, but you also want to host it for cheap?

Thanked by 1stallion
  • It's not that it's ALL warez, some may consider it abandonware, but there is a lot of games for old computers (Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari), but I've seen DMCA notices for another site where they were marked for only the same name of game (you know, there was a game "Shadow Warrior" for Commodore 64 back in 1985...)

• rds100rds100 Member

I think it would be better to host this in Russia.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

You know, there are other good places aswell. E.g. Norway or Sweden have great privacy laws and DMCA does not apply there. Norway is even outside of the EU.

• Maybe Leaseweb ? They've a discount, you should give them a try.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

"DMCA-free zone" is kind of pointless. Other countries also have copyright laws, including the Netherlands and Switzerland. The DMCA is just the US version of it.

What you're really looking for is a hosting company that'll ignore invalid abusemail or abusemail for abandonware (it's not completely clear from your description which you mean). That's a bit trickier.

• What about @cociu in Romania?

Thanked by 1msolajic
  • I'm already there :) Just waiting for an account transfer...

• cociucociu Member

@nexusrain thanks