Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Lee said: Let's not add to the flow of lies in this thread :P

Fixed.

• tdaletdale Member

All set!

@wych said:
    tdale so you can reply to my PM stating how you obtained my data but still want me to login and raise a ticket to remove me, yet again; I CANNOT LOGIN AS MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. Please remove my data.

• akzakz Member

@tdale said:
    All set!

same, PM sent I can not login as nuggets closed my account.

• tdaletdale Member

All set!

@akz said:
    same, PM sent I can not login as nuggets closed my account.

Thanked by 1akz
  • This all smells to me like Chicago VPS ;)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I don't believe you, and even if that is true it is only true on paper.

I would bet that its not even true on paper Anthony.

• @tdale - No matter what you're trying to do now..nobody is going to forget that you left your wife to go on a joyride with Chris @CVPS which then caused you to assume the identity of your wife. Which then brought your I assume now ex-wife to this forum board to ask what UGVPS was. No matter the years that have gone by we all remember and we won't forget. You can't / won't be trusted by anyone at LET. Good Luck....you'll need it.

• tdaletdale Member

@toadyus I can't change the way you feel. I have dirt.. Everyone does somewhere. You know even drmike vouches for me now and he's the one that does the digging. Think about that for a minute.

• MattKCMattKC Member

Drmike also vouched for Duke....and we see how that has turned out.

• MattKCMattKC Member

@tdale said:
    toadyus I can't change the way you feel. I have dirt.. Everyone does somewhere. You know even drmike vouches for me now and he's the one that does the digging. Think about that for a minute.

Most peoples "dirt" doesn't involve assuming false identities to screw people over like you have done.

Thanked by 1Toadyus
  • tdaletdale Member

@MattKC Sometimes its not sometimes its worse. Duke is a good guy. After his accident he tries to be as dedicated as he can. I believe if Duke was able to be how he was i wouldn't have acquired anything.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

zafouhar said: So i'm confused, can someone give me a TL:DR of what the fuck happened with GVH v1 GVH v2 and any other CVH versions lol

• wychwych Member

@tdale said:
    All set!

If that means my data has been removed, thankyou.

• tdale said: I already stated in the email sent to everyone that I wasn't going to increase prices on existing products. How i got them is how they will stay.

That's what Duke said, and then he increased the prices :D

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited June 2015

tdale said: @MattKC Sometimes its not sometimes its worse. Duke is a good guy. After his accident he tries to be as dedicated as he can. I believe if Duke was able to be how he was i wouldn't have acquired anything.

What's your policy on the VPSes with 5 GB RAM, 6 TB bandwidth etc inherited from GVHv1? Are you planning on terminating those customers? Will you be introducing stringent limits with the oom killer to make the service unusable, to force customers to leave, like Duke did?

Thanked by 1tdale
  • LeeLee Veteran

tdale said: even drmike vouches for me now

What a glowing reference from someone who also hides his identity.

• @tdale - Hostress v1 only lasted a month last time you started this venture in October 2014. How is Hostress v2 going to fare any better since you just re-launched in May?

• tdaletdale Member

@Toadyus because this time i can support it. It's already been around longer than last time. I'm here to stay this time.

• cassacassa Member

@tdale Mate, stop ignoring me

• tdaletdale Member

@droidzone if its in your account right now you can keep it. I will not offer something like that in the future but I will carry the current plans until people cancel them.

I know they are terrible but you paid for it you got it. I think what I'm going to do is spin up new ovz nodes and provision non ridiculous plans on them going forward. This way the person the that isn't paying 50 cents a year for 300tb isn't killing people making a sustainable contribution to the company.

Sound fair?

• tdaletdale Member

@cassa I'm not ignoring you I'm trying to fix the services. However, I pmed you back.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@tdale
    You know even drmike vouches for me now and he's the one that does the digging. Think about that for a minute.

@MattKC said:
    Drmike also vouched for Duke....and we see how that has turned out.

DrMike was also the one who tried to help Jonny AND assisted in finding Duke to take over GVH.

Thanked by 1MartinD
  • ToadyusToadyus Member
    edited June 2015

@tdale said:
    Toadyus because this time i can support it. It's already been around longer than last time. I'm here to stay this time.

Is that because you're just the new face or "Jon" for another HVH / CC company?

• tdaletdale Member

@Toadyus No. Couldn't be further from the truth.

• tdale said: @droidzone if its in your account right now you can keep it. I will not offer something like that in the future but I will carry the current plans until people cancel them.

Sound fair?

It does.

• @Droidzone said:
    It does.

One down, I bet he's henpecked..

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2015

If any of you really think these unsustainable plans will be kept you're daft, honestly I mean come on.. They're fucking ridiculous..

My advice, find an alternative before it all goes tits up...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

@tdale

care to explain?

Domain Name: GREENVALUEHOST.COM
       Registrar: ENOM, INC.
       Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
       Whois Server: whois.enom.com
       Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
       Name Server: NS1.HUDSONVALLEYHOST.COM
       Name Server: NS2.HUDSONVALLEYHOST.COM
       Updated Date: 18-jun-2015
       Creation Date: 16-jul-2012
       Expiration Date: 16-jul-2016

Nothing to do with HVH/cc eh?, then why did you change the name servers yesterday to point at HVH?

• LeeLee Veteran

tdale said: because this time i can support it.

Nah, you can't be pulling this off without backing, you do not have the funding and/or ability. Just my view.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    tdale

care to explain?

> Domain Name: GREENVALUEHOST.COM
    >    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    >    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
    >    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    >    Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
    >    Name Server: NS1.HUDSONVALLEYHOST.COM
    >    Name Server: NS2.HUDSONVALLEYHOST.COM
    >    Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#OK
    >    Updated Date: 18-jun-2015
    >    Creation Date: 16-jul-2012
    >    Expiration Date: 16-jul-2016
    > 

Nothing to do with HVH/cc eh?, then why did you change the name servers yesterday to point at HVH?

They're just hosting it man...come one he already told me earlier he had nothing to do with HVH / CC and that he's paying for everything!! He wouldn't lie to us again....LOL