Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

IThinkUFailed said: I feel left out. I never purchased from GreenValueHost, TacVPS or Hostress... :/ - Or even ChicagoVPS...

You should feel like you're 10ft tall right now :P

• @Lee said:
    You should feel like you're 10ft tall right now :P

Heh... Kinda pleased I didn't though, this really is a shit fest. It seems when GVH drama hits the fan it really hits it hard... :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Lee said:
    Oh, so you were a GVH customer too, good to know all these people that were daft enough to go there...

You didn't need that to tell you that @Jack is daft.

@Jack said:
    Last year to troll Jonny... I bought a VM and requested a refund within like 12 hours

Orly.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

Infinity said: Orly.

Spill, that was so loaded for just 4 letters.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @tdale - You really should do the decent thing and just remove all non-active clients from the db that haven't had services in the past 6 months. I understand you're going to blast out marketing (cough spam) emails to try and recover some money out of this but I would be surprised if many old GVH clients jump on to order with you after this whole drama.

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

I still flag GVH/xFuse/TacVPS/Hostress e-mails as spam. They keep getting around it by coming up with another retarded "acquisition."

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Infinity said:

@Lee said: Oh, so you were a GVH customer too, good to know all these people that were daft enough to go there...

You didn't need that to tell you that @Jack is daft.

@Jack said: Last year to troll Jonny... I bought a VM and requested a refund within like 12 hours

Orly.

@Lee said:
    Spill, that was so loaded for just 4 letters.

Wasn't Jack working for Jon or was that someone else

• @tdale Are you from the USA? Check out the CAN-SPAM law. People from outside the US are forced to apply it, and you living in the USA won't comply with its requirements?

• I have previously unsubscribed from all marketing emails with GVH, i just hope that this information got lost, i get spammed and can write a couple of abuse reports

• tdale said: Fixed a few VPS nodes such as NY1 which was very problematic.

????????

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited June 2015

tdale said: Fixed a few VPS nodes such as NY1 which was very problematic.

Fixed nodes of which provider?

Hostress? TacVPS? GVH? GVHv2.0?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • So i'm confused, can someone give me a TL:DR of what the fuck happened with GVH v1 GVH v2 and any other CVH versions lol

• tdaletdale Member
    edited June 2015

TL:DR

Duke bought GVHv1 and GVHv2
    I bought GVHv2 and a little bit later i bought tacvps and GVHv1

MOD EDIT: please don't turn this in to an offer thread.

• How about lets not and go about removing clients with no services for the past 6+ months.

• DarioXDarioX Member
    edited June 2015

@tdale said:

OMG that sounds so incredibly good I just can't resist!!!!
    Please check you PM inbox!! Please!!!!!

• tdaletdale Member

If someone wants to be removed they can make a ticket. Just because you want to be removed doesn't mean everyone else does. So no i will not do that. I will however remove people as they make a ticket.

@catalystium said:
    How about lets not and go about removing clients with no services for the past 6+ months.

• tdaletdale Member

No message, from you anyway.

@DarioX said:
    Please check you PM inbox!! Please!!!!!

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@zafouhar

Correction:

1. GVHv1 gave clients info to duke, nothing was bought.

2. Duke merges GVHv1 clients info to TacVPS.

3. GVHv2 gave clients info to duke, nothing was bought as far as I can tell.

4. Claims made that hostress "acquired" GVHv2 client info and other stuff from duke.

5. Claims made that hostress "acquired" TacVPS from duke.

Since steps 1 and 3 wasn't legal in the first place, step 2 4 5 are completely irrelevant. Essentially customer info are being passed around and their privacy being violated.

@tdale said:

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Are you stupid?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • tdaletdale Member

@traffic no why?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

tdale said: TL:DR

Duke bought GVHv1 and GVHv2 I bought GVHv2 and a little bit later i bought tacvps and GVHv1

tl;dr duke acted as a laundry service to allow GVH customers to pass back to a CC backed company i.e. you.

As you have an active offer thread I will remove the elements making this count as one rather than removing your more recent offer.

• tdale said: @traffic no why?

I can't seem to find any other explanation as of to why you think trying to sell to angry clients will yield any sales.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

just lol again!

• tdaletdale Member

@traffic why are they angry with me.

I'm restoring services and making them stable. Plus I have the position right now to be able to continue offering services at near original pricing. I already stated in the email sent to everyone that I wasn't going to increase prices on existing products. How i got them is how they will stay.

@AnthonySmith I apologize about that. Thank you. Also I am not a CC backed company. CC has no reign over Hostress, LLC in anyway. So please get that out of your head.

tdale said: CC has no reign over Hostress, LLC in anyway. So please get that out of your head.

I don't believe you, and even if that is true it is only true on paper.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
    edited June 2015
  • wychwych Member

@tdale so you can reply to my PM stating how you obtained my data but still want me to login and raise a ticket to remove me, yet again; I CANNOT LOGIN AS MY ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. Please remove my data.

• LeeLee Veteran

AnthonySmith said: Because I am not an idiot.

Let's not add to the flow of lies in this thread :P