Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• At first I was actually looking forward to having my formerly GVH-based services with Duke, as he seems like a genuinely nice person that would provide a reliable service... but this guy? I've never heard of him a day in my life, and now my data is in his hands. That does not please me...

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

19/06/2015 - Moscow, OH - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - The team at GreenEconomyHosting would like to announce the acquisition of the properties of over 10 different companies in 3 different countries. All of them have the same exact clients (with the exception of a few test users and fake staff) so the importing process has gone through in a matter of minutes.

Your data is now safely stored in our reduntant storage system using OpenVZ containers in 4 different countries, each with different privacy law for your convenience. So you can be sure we will never lose access to your data.

/s/

Спокойной Ночи (Spokoynoy Nochi)

Director of Acquisitions

GreenEconomyHosting

• SadySady Member

Duke has release the hold a.k.a couldn't bear the hassle, just got this:

It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.

We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Thank You,

Hostress, LLCLLC
  • eddynetweb said: I've never heard of him a day in my life, and now my data is in his hands.

You should be wary of him, he has a really shady past. He used to work under different pseudonyms for CVPS, CC and probably others. There was also some incident some time back with an alleged wife suddenly appearing, debt and other stuff

Thanked by 2MartinD Lee
  • PwnerPwner Member

Never in my life have I been more thankful that I resisted against the urges to purchase cheap services from GreenValueHost. So many temptations, and I still held myself back and saved myself from getting caught in this giant mess.

Thanked by 2vimalware mikho
  • hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited June 2015

@eddynetweb said:
    At first I was actually looking forward to having my formerly GVH-based services with Duke, as he seems like a genuinely nice person that would provide a reliable service... but this guy? I've never heard of him a day in my life, and now my data is in his hands. That does not please me...

Here's some interesting reading for you (I came across it when I started browsing these forums and it's highly informative):

https://vpsboard.com/topic/1857-ugvps-thomas-dale-crystal-dale-chicagovps-dig-the-mine/page-1

Most pertinent piece of information that I took away from it was he registered his company under his wife's name and assumed her identity, basically impersonating her on forums and in tickets for a period of time.

EDIT: I also recall his wife coming onto the forums and exposing his lies. She was in possession of the UGVPS domain IIRC and demonstrated as such.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: So, from Now, I'll get email from Only One Company Hostress regardless I had accounts with GreenValueHost >> TacVPS >> Hostress ! Correct ?? Basically, I was in the GVH v1 only and eventually migrated over :D

Until they're acquired tomorrow.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

raindog308 said: Until they're acquired tomorrow.

By Hudson Valley Host or CVPS.

• SadySady Member

@tdale Possibility to transfer my dedicated server (currently with TacVPS) to upstream provider (HVH)?
    If that won't be possible then I'll give it up without thinking another time & will move to Dacentec.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

tdale said: If you still wish to be removed open a ticket inside tacvps with the subject ATTN tdale remove me and inside of the body tell me your let username. I will not remove anyone that cannot access the account you must be logged in to make the ticket.

No, that's not how it works. When somebody e-mails you back from the e-mail address on file, you remove them from your system as requested. You don't throw up artificial barriers.

Thanked by 2DomainBop TheCTS
  • wychwych Member

tdale said: Sign in and open a ticket at tacvps.com I'll remove you.

Unless you opened my account up I can't.

Jonny was meant to have removed me before any of the 'acquisitions'.

P.S - You also forgot all the legal jargon to go at the end of the e-mail.

Thanked by 1akz
  • LeeLee Veteran

gsrdgrdghd said: You should be wary of him, he has a really shady past. He used to work under different pseudonyms for CVPS, CC and probably others. There was also some incident some time back with an alleged wife suddenly appearing, debt and other stuff

This needs to be repeated and repeated and repeated until it's the only thing being repeated in this thread.

Thanked by 1Linkking
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Lee said:
    it's all very incestuous.

I hope Dr Mike spent a ton of time helping out on this, he deserves to play a part :P

Wasn't heeling them? That guy is fishy

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    xxxxx xxxxx  
    It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.
    We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.
    Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Thank You,
    Hostress, LLC

I have never used TacVPS in my life WTF is this? Stop playing with my data asshole.

Thanked by 3netomx TheCTS Rob92
  • 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

I also got one and don't remember signing up for TacVPS...

• LeeLee Veteran

17brownj said: I also got one and don't remember signing up for TacVPS...

BuyAds said: I have never used TacVPS in my life WTF is this? Stop playing with my data asshole.

This is the GVH customer database, you signed up with them?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • zedzed Member

lol.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

@Lee said:

I was with GVH in year 2013 but not with TacVPS

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@BuyAds said:
    I was with GVH in year 2013 but not with TacVPS

well. GVH db got leaked. then they gave clients to xfuse, then xfuse(tacvps) gave db to hostress. who knows how many more times your info is going to be given away through more of these "acquisitions"

your personal info is pretty much avail to the public at this point.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

@BuyAds

Yes, and your GVH personal information was sold/passed to XfuseSolutions who created a brand called TacVPS who then sold all the data to Hostress.

Feel dirty?

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

@BuyAds Search ThePirateBay for "whmcs", your info is in the first result's files.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • Lol, clients information are flying all over the place. This is a very serious issue.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

ow man. This sucks. Any law in the US about this?

• LeeLee Veteran

BuyAds said: Any law in the US about this?

For buying from GVH in the first place the only law should be one that makes you the criminal. :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Jack said:
    Same tdale you dick how did you get my email.

Oh, so you were a GVH customer too, good to know all these people that were daft enough to go there...

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited June 2015

@Lee said:
    Oh, so you were a GVH customer too, good to know all these people that were daft enough to go there...

I feel left out. I never purchased from GreenValueHost, TacVPS or Hostress... :/ - Or even ChicagoVPS...

• tdaletdale Member

As stated before, make a ticket inside of tacvps.com and i will delete you. Also, asking for the LET usernames was not to harass you. It was because when you post on LET and say "REMOVE ME!!!!!!! HOW DAR U!!!!!!" I don't know what your real name is or the name you used with TacVPS/GVH. So it was so I know you were taken care of and deleted out of the system.

I have been working hard inside TacVPS for a few hours.
    In those few hours I have addressed everyones support ticket.
    Fixed a few VPS nodes such as NY1 which was very problematic.
    Addressed and Fixed a bunch of other issues inside of WHMCS.

I'm probably about 1% done. There is a lot that needs to be adjusted. I promise you will have stable service here with me. Believe it or not some of you buy from me. You might not admit it but you do. Hostress KVMs are stable. I know these OVZ nodes need work but you need to give me some time to actually address and fix this. Instead of trying to beat me up on here and trying to get me to respond why not let me work on this instead.

Instead of trying to jump ship, hang out for a little bit. The boat will float.

• ^ Ordered and canceled for refund on same day /fuckme