Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• Droidzone said: Surprise, it seems Duke has sold his business to Hostress.

It's official. There are DB leaks where the data stolen gets seen by fewer people than GVH/Xfuse's clients information.

• PwnerPwner Member

Man, these plot twists just get more and more exciting!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@suraj4u said:
    they have Hostress.net
    @Dillybob said:
    Real talk though. Jon should just stick to dancing videos, he's actually decent imo.

Jonathan Nguyen, born in 1993, (17) has been a self taught dancer since May 30, 2009

Wat, how does being born in 1993 make you 17, is this really Johnny nuggets?

Thanked by 3cassa netomx Rob92
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.

We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Thank You,

Hostress, LLC

Are these people playing with the world ?? :-P

• So GVH is now basically owned by CC?

I noticed something Hilarious.

1. I opened a Ticket at TacVPS. Got an confirmation of ticket being opened.

2. The Email had TacVPS & Hostress Logo both on the Upper Side.

3. The Email came from: TacVPS Technical Support reply-in-clientarea-only@greenvaluehost.com

4. The Mail is mailed & signed by xfusesolutions.com.

How Surprising. 3 Companies are handling one company :D

Nice Business Model they are !

Thanked by 2Droidzone netomx
  • Duke and Nicole. Thomas and Crystal. Jonny and his dozen pseudonyms.. I'm seeing a pattern. ;)

• tdaletdale Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL Thanks for the input

• akzakz Member

@tdale; I just got that email but I was never a customer of TacVPS can I pm you my email to have my info removed?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @akz said:
    tdale; I just got that email but I was never a customer of TacVPS can I pm you my email to have my info removed?

Probably not worth it seeing as more than just Hostress probably have your info (other than Duke as well)...

• cassacassa Member

@tdale Still waiting on a response on my comment, PM, ticket and email ;-)

• akzakz Member

well its weird because my initial details were not part of any of the GVH leaks when the dbs got leaked out. I also never received any emails prior from TacVPS regarding their initial take over that others had received. This is the first email I have received from this which means this db consists of GVH v1 clients as I was kicked out by Jonny long time back.

• I've just got a mail :D

• @tdale Also PMed you about getting my personal information removed, it's ridiculous that I'm also receiving this email when I've never been a client of TacVPS.

Thanked by 1wych
  • Why is customer data being passed down like candy?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

let me guess @tdale is actually GVH Lance.

• wychwych Member
    > It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.
    > 
    > We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.
    > 
    > Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.
    > 
    > 
    > Thank You,
    > 
    > Hostress, LLC
    > 

Are these people playing with the world ?? :-P

I got that email even though @tdale swore my data wasn't in the database ... This will be an interesting explanation.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • tdaletdale Member

TacVPS has all of the GVH clients and I have purchased TacVPS. If you wish to have your information removed that is fine. However, if you are looking for dedicated servers. I would advise against asking to be removed. I have a TON of stock Atoms, E3s, and others that I'm going to blast really cheap. It would be worth your time to wait.

If you still wish to be removed open a ticket inside tacvps with the subject ATTN tdale remove me and inside of the body tell me your let username. I will not remove anyone that cannot access the account you must be logged in to make the ticket.

• wychwych Member

@tdale said:
    TacVPS has all of the GVH clients and I have purchased TacVPS. If you wish to have your information removed that is fine. However, if you are looking for dedicated servers. I would advise against asking to be removed. I have a TON of stock Atoms, E3s, and others that I'm going to blast really cheap. It would be worth your time to wait.

If you still wish to be removed open a ticket inside tacvps with the subject ATTN tdale remove me and inside of the body tell me your let username. I will not remove anyone that cannot access the account you must be logged in to make the ticket.

As far as I know my account should have been deleted by nuggets, you have also previously told me that you didn't have my data on file.

Once again please remove all of my details from all of your systems.

• tdaletdale Member

Originally i didn't have TacVPS. As i stated before you were in the old database. So i was correct and didn't lie to you. Sign in and open a ticket at tacvps.com I'll remove you.

@wych said:
    Once again please remove all of my details from all of your systems.

• So how do I go about getting my shit removed from this database you guys seem to pass around?

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2015

@tdale said:
    Originally i didn't have TacVPS. As i stated before you were in the old database. So i was correct and didn't lie to you. Sign in and open a ticket at tacvps.com I'll remove you.

Right so my details have been passed round again. Explain how I never had emails off xfs or tacvps before now today and suddenly I am in that database as you happened to email me.

More hassle for the end user in all of this...

@catalystium said:
    So how do I go about getting my shit removed from this database you guys seem to pass around?

+1 nuggets was meant to have done this months ago.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

it's all very incestuous.

I hope Dr Mike spent a ton of time helping out on this, he deserves to play a part :P

Thanked by 3netomx zed mikho
  • akzakz Member

@tdale said:

how would this work? I cannot login to make the ticket and my account was personally deleted by nuggets when he kicked me out so how can I remove myself if I cannot even login to create the ticket?

• tdale said: tell me your let username.

Why would you need that in the ticket?

Thanked by 2Pwner amhoab
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:

He doesn't need that at all, my guess is he just wants it to file away for future reference or swap with friends, on forums, etc.

• hellogoodbye said: He doesn't need that at all, my guess is he just wants it to file away for future reference or swap with friends, on forums, etc.

That's kinda what Jonny did, he used to call me in GVH tickets by my LET username thinking he was being snarky or something like that:

I guess he never realized that Max Mustermann is the german equivalent of Jon Doe :D

Thanked by 2k0nsl OnraHost
  • PwnerPwner Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:

tdale said: tell me your let username.

Why would you need that in the ticket?

It's pretty clear, for harassment purposes. There's no relationship between a client requesting to remove their information from the database and having an account on LET.

So, from Now, I'll get email from Only One Company Hostress regardless I had accounts with GreenValueHost >> TacVPS >> Hostress ! Correct ?? Basically, I was in the GVH v1 only and eventually migrated over :D

• IMHO he's a pretty good dancer, I myself, don't know that much about dancing... but as people have said hes gonna make more money from that than he will ever do from GVH.