Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• tdaletdale Member

Open a ticket on my.hostress.net show me the invoice and why you feel you need to be refunded. If its legit. I will refund you.

@MorningIris said:
    tdale so are you going to refund my money you took before 2013 ?

• raindog308 said: And Jaroslav of GVH?

That's Tyler Plack (http://tplack.com) who started hiding under his desk once he met the real world.

Someone else here was Isabella, but I don't remember his name.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

tdale said: Did i lie about who i was? Yes. Did Chris keep the lie going? Yes. Did i work for cvps and colocrossing after selling ugvps? Yes. Do i regret any of it? Absolutely, and i've learned from those mistakes.

So 2 years ago you lied, built up debts that remained unpaid and lied to everyone, fast forward 2 years your a saint?

I don't believe you and did you really think getting in bed with the GVH name was the best way to your redemption? come on it is insulting how stupid you must think people are.

tdale said: You know what though, it is the past. Not once have i lied since that time. I'm trying to have a legitimate transparent company that will provide customers such as yourself with services that are stable, reasonably priced and have great support.

So before you tie me into bad support given by a company that was beyond my control due to other peoples lies, why don't you just give me the benefit of the doubt and let me prove myself as myself for ONCE.

It is ridiculous... completely ridiculous that you would expect anyone to believe that, you may have told your first public lie as late as Feb 2013 but you kept it up a lot longer then that.

tdale said: other peoples lies

.... sigh.

• PwnerPwner Member

@mpkossen said:
    Someone else here was Isabella, but I don't remember his name.

I'm pretty sure that was @AlexU, and he has a lot of stories to share.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited June 2015

@tdale

What once was here is now lost, so is the user for a week.

/mod edit

• tdaletdale Member

@AnthonySmith

I never said I was a "saint" in any such way. I didnt get in bed with GVH. I bought some clients from duke. I'm not sure why that is so hard to believe. If you want to chat more about anything make a support ticket. I'll be more than happy to answer any question you have. To be honest all you are doing right now is spinning wheels.

@MorningIris That isn't very nice.. now is it.

As it stands, i'm going to let this thread sink. It's purpose was served for now until I have further updates for the GVH clients. If you want to troll, troll yourself. I'm actually trying to help people right now, the clients are more important than replying to someone's babbling about stuff that happened over 2 years ago.

MorningIris said: @tdale F--k you and your family, f--k your ancestors, dumb ass, hope you go to hell.

It is almost like you don't accept the fact that he only lied back in 2013.... imagine that.

I don't think outright name calling is an appropriate response either way though.

tdale said: I'm not sure why that is so hard to believe

How about because:

tdale said: Did i lie about who i was? Yes. Did Chris keep the lie going? Yes. Did i work for cvps and colocrossing after selling ugvps? Yes.

tdale said: If you want to chat more about anything make a support ticket. I'll be more than happy to answer any question you have.

How about a live+recorded skype call where I ask you a number of questions about the past and present before which we both exchange copies of photographic ID's and utility bills, I know a ton of info which I know you don't think is public so it would be interesting to see how you react to that with no time to consider a response?

If you have absolutely no skeletons in the closet to worry about which could affect your reputation going forward then this should be an ideal way to get things cleared up and stop the past you claim you regret from haunting you.

• tdale said: I bought some clients from duke.

So the recent v2 clients were owned by Duke before they moved to you? That's interesting, i don't think that was announced anywhere.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:
    So the recent v2 clients were owned by Duke before they moved to you? That's interesting, i don't think that was announced anywhere.

From my understanding, Duke took over the entire of GVH V2 without really knowing exactly what he was getting into, and then @tdale has taken the clients and services from him while Duke retains ownership of the domain.

I know that GVH sent out a mass mail earlier to announce the transfer of clients, thats about it.

• BruceBruce Member

@tdale said:
    I bought some clients from duke.

you probably made more profit out of GVH than nuggets ever did

• @gsrdgrdghd said:

Of course. This is sparta!

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

Sounds like one big scam and trying to rotate bad into good via enough steps to confuse.

Duke, Jon and all others involved in this should be banned from posting offers here to preserve the community.

• What a fustercluck. I'm just glad I didn't give any of these people my personal info.

• I like how people buy something and automatically act like it is the owners buying and being the same. When purchases are made things happen. Sometimes they get better, and some don't. Everyone starts to assault and harass the new buyers as if they are exactly the same. Also regarding the past. Some companies fuck others over but they change and get better.

It's called a plan. Sometimes crap sucks. But sometimes it gets better but why should they when some people harass the others because they feel like they are the bane of their existence.

Entertainment to others but to some it is just out of their grasp of running a company.
    Sad to see some assault others when they would like to change. You will all have to see what any company can and do.

also this GVH bullshit should be a non commendable post because every one is the same people and same crap.

Lets try to make the industry better.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

cmsjr123 said: I like how people buy something and automatically act like it is the owners buying and being the same. When purchases are made things happen. Sometimes they get better, and some don't. Everyone starts to assault and harass the new buyers as if they are exactly the same. Also regarding the past. Some companies fuck others over but they change and get better.

But that's not what's going on here. Here, there are companies who are immediately doing things that shouldn't be possible (such as acquiring a clientbase without notification, from a minor, etc.)

This isn't a clean acquisition.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

there was no "acquisition". It was like

A. hey what up bro, heard ur business not doing so well, gimme ur website and clients?

B. Sure.

C. hey A can I has some of that stuff you smoking?

A. Sure.

At least thats how I see it, in a joking way :P

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

If I was bored, I'd steal the client DB:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: If I was bored, I'd steal the client DB

You would be one of the last to have it.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Real talk though. Jon should just stick to dancing videos, he's actually decent imo.

Thanked by 2sambling netomx
  • AlexUAlexU Member
    edited June 2015

Can I have your opinion

Since GVH is technically not operating, and the NDA was signed by a minor, as promised (since many of you guys have asked), want a In-Depth look into GVH, what goes on behind the scenes etc.

Would you rather me open a new topic [so you can get your GVH fix ;)] and also keep it more organized, or just keep it to this post.

I'm in the process of writing up a post about it, however I'm wanting to keep it stuck to a Q & A first, so you can ask questions and I can answer them.

Anyway let me know.

And also, thank you all for the PM's regarding proofreading etc.

Cheers!

• k0nslk0nsl Member

@AlexU:

I'd prefer a dedicated topic for it. I think it would be more enjoyable that way :)

• AlexUAlexU Member

@k0nsl said:
    AlexU:

I'd prefer a dedicated topic for it. I think it would be more enjoyable that way :)

OK :)

• AlexUAlexU Member

So guys it'll be posted, and you'll see the post when it is. Let's keep this post back on topic, so instead of replying here just pm me to make it easier :)

Cheers

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

AlexU said: So guys it'll be posted, and you'll see the post when it is. Let's keep this post back on topic, so instead of replying here just pm me to make it easier :)

You sure you're not Jonny?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AlexUAlexU Member
    edited June 2015

@perennate said:
    You sure you're not Jonny?

Very funny.

My mistake that I posted it in this topic, you will see the post when it's posted, so please keep this back on topic :)

Any questions, please let me know on that topic which I will be posting.

Thanks

• StevieStevie Member

@AlexU where is the post?

• Surprise, it seems Duke has sold his business to Hostress. Just received this:

It is our pleasure to announce that Hostress has acquired TacVPS. We are pleased to have you as a client and looking forward to serving you with exceptional service.

We understand that there have been stability issues and support problems in the past. Hostress offers true 24/7/365 technical support. Pricing is not expected to increase for any service or customers.

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

Thank You,

Hostress, LLC

• FoulFoul Member

Thomas Dale,

Please remove my data as i don't trust your aggorant self with my information.