Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• @tdale, Are you the same Thomas Dale who was associated with UGVPS?

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

Unless it was Lance, the registered owner of the company, with support of the shareholders, who signed the contract for the transfer of company assets then the transactions are not only void, but also illegal.

Someone report to the relevant agencies :P

IMO these news/announcements about GVH assets/clients being acquired are just to gain publicity for the reason stated above; completely irrelevant and meaningless. Any companies that are/were part of these "transactions".... well I dunno, but I certainly won't purchase any services from them as a legitimate entity simply would not conduct a purchase in similar manner.

Since we now know that the NDAs are not valid, I'd more interested in what went on behind the scenes. @AlexU. Those may actually be worth the popcorns.

• J1021J1021 Member

Droidzone said: Are you the same Thomas Dale who was associated with UGVPS?

And @Tleo of ChicagoVPS.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

tdale said: pretty sure its not the case though.

Why are you not 100% sure, was this a skype agreement?

Droidzone said: @tdale, Are you the same Thomas Dale who was associated with UGVPS?

And this^

• What happened with Hostress.com?

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

they have Hostress.net

• LeeLee Veteran

@netomx said:
    I am starting to think that duke, Nicole and now dale are multiple personalities of jon

I approve of that suggestion, make it a true story..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    And this^

He is.

• tdaletdale Member

That is just wrong. Lol

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@tdale How can I remove My Data from the Database ??

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

kcaj said: And @Tleo of ChicagoVPS.

And Jaroslav of GVH?

Is this another one of those corporate reorganizations that takes place only in Jonny's head...

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: @tdale How can I remove My Data from the Database ??

What database? GVH's? Xfuse's? Hostress.net's? The leaked GVH database? The backups stored by each of them before selling the clients?

Consider your data lost. There are no laws in the US like those in the EU for data protection.

And even then, companies do basically whatever they want...

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I'm really enjoying all the GVH threads. Actually hope that tdale is Jonny, so the drama can continue. :))

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

AlexBarakov said: I'm really enjoying all the GVH threads. Actually hope that tdale is Jonny, so the drama can continue. :))

Don't worry. I've heard that, with the order of the bulk client data and domain, @tdale also ordered the drama from Jon (from XFuse),

• This is getting absolutely ridiculous. This thing has gone through more hands then a 50 cent hooker on 5 dollar beer night.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • BruceBruce Member

or swap heads

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @Bruce said:
    or swap heads

I had to look at the date of that article to make sure it's not an April Fools.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

AuroraZ said: This is getting absolutely ridiculous. This thing has gone through more hands then a 50 cent hooker on 5 dollar beer night.

Order link?

• tdaletdale Member

Update: Any services that were with GVH should be live now. All servers are back online.
    We are currently getting ready to migrate into my.hostress.net. Once i do that i will send out another mailer. After this occurs i will start forwarding the domain gvhclientarea.com to my.hostress.net in 24-48 hours.

This has been a fun thread to watch. If anyone on here has an issue with services. Please don't hesitate to make a ticket. I will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you have with any product you have with Hostress, LLC.

• raindog308 said: Order link?

If I had one I would give it up, but alas I have none. Maybe someone else does as it seems deals of the century seem to be going around lately. I might be hesitant to take the ladies up on their "offers" though you might get "more" then what pay for in the end.

• @Droidzone said:
    tdale, Are you the same Thomas Dale who was associated with UGVPS?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17282/ugvps-offline-my-server-offline-more-than-5-days

• tdaletdale Member

I haven't owned ugvps since Feb of 2013 any issues at that time would of been Chicago VPS

• Time for GVH v3.

• @tdale said:
    I haven't owned ugvps since Feb of 2013 any issues at that time would of been Chicago VPS

It's amateurs like you that will eventually bring down the reputation of this forum. Rewind to 2013, lies, dishonesty and disrespect of paying customers.

Honestly it is like a puppet show, from this point anyone that has anything to do with GVH, UGVPS, BlueVM, XFS, HVH, CVPS or legacy clients of them just cant be trusted at all.

It is fair to say the complete truth will never be known and to be frank I don't need to know the whole truth because what is 100% apparent is that they have all shared the same bed at some point or are intrinsically linked, they have no respect for anyone and consider this a big game.

• tdaletdale Member

@Linkking Rewind before feb 1st 2013 and find where customers were unhappy. Before i sold the company to ChicagoVPS. Everyone was happy. I plan to offer that same satisfaction for Hostress, GVHv2 and any additional company I may acquire in the future.

Did i lie about who i was? Yes.
    Did Chris keep the lie going? Yes.
    Did i work for cvps and colocrossing after selling ugvps? Yes.
    Do i regret any of it? Absolutely, and i've learned from those mistakes.

You know what though, it is the past. Not once have i lied since that time. I'm trying to have a legitimate transparent company that will provide customers such as yourself with services that are stable, reasonably priced and have great support.

So before you tie me into bad support given by a company that was beyond my control due to other peoples lies, why don't you just give me the benefit of the doubt and let me prove myself as myself for ONCE.

Thanks!

• @tdale so are you going to refund my money you took before 2013 ?