Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS Provide Cheap IP Addon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS Provide Cheap IP Addon

Hello guys im new here i need a vps provider or copany that offer cheap ip addon do guys know any??

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

How many IP's

What do you consider Cheap?

• i need atlest 5ips and 2 gig of ram.. my budget around 15USD

I can do that in the UK, NL or USA (miami) (Xen PV or HVM) if you can justify the IP's

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

We can do that on KVM in Toronto or Montreal -- https://dynamic.lunanode.com/info.php

The 2 GB instance is $10/mo, and each additional IP address is $1/mo. By default you are limited to three additional IP addresses (four total), so you would need to open a ticket and include justification for the allocation to get a fifth. The cost would then be $14/mo for four additional.

• We can do that on KVM in Toronto or Montreal -- https://dynamic.lunanode.com/info.php

The 2 GB instance is $10/mo, and each additional IP address is $1/mo. By default you are limited to three additional IP addresses (four total), so you would need to open a ticket and include justification for the allocation to get a fifth. The cost would then be $14/mo for four additional.

bearmon - free and simple server monitoring

im using this for email markerting. i hope this company not complaint much about that.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

TheGreenMY said: im using this for email markerting. i hope this company not complaint much about that.

We (Luna Node) do not allow bulk mail activities, sorry. Furthermore SMTP traffic is disabled on the additional IPs.

• I can do you 2GB VPS + 5IPS at 16$ , aslong as your not spamming.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2015

@TheGreenMY so is spam ...

• its for my email markerting busniz.. all my leads are opt-in

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2015

300 euro money guarantee and i provide you this vps :)

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • I Can 2gb RAM 30gb HDD 5 ips $19.00 Datacenter LA. Coresite

TheGreenMY said: its for my email markerting busniz.. all my leads are opt-in

I'm out :)

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Let me guess: was it because of the busniz part? :-)

Traffic said: Let me guess: was it because of the busniz part? :-)

Nope because I have never heard "all my leads are opt-in" and not ended up with blacklisted IP's.... ever.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I'm out :)

Really nice to know that you don't allow spamming activities on your servers but what about those who want to send legit mass emails?

• @jason25 said:
    I Can 2gb RAM 30gb HDD 5 ips $19.00 Datacenter LA. Coresite

Shame on you for encouraging & supporting spammers. I am shocked how desperate some people are to get customers knowing that they would be involved in illegal activities.

vpslegend said: what about those who want to send legit mass emails?

Services exist for that, authsmtp, madrillapp, sendgrid etc etc, and I invite those people to use those instead.

I do not allow bulk mailing of any kind unless the customer is prepared to provide additional proof of ID and address, double opt-in evidence, previous IP's used for mailing (if applicable) and either a yearly payment or a deposit.

To date not 1 person has agreed to provide any of that and I can honestly say over 4 - 5 years I have had somewhere in the region of 300 requests for 'extra IP's for opt-in mailing'

Obviously if you run a forum and a lot of mail goes to members for logins' pm notifications etc that is different but for 'marketing or newsletters' no thanks.

• jason25jason25 Member
    edited June 2015

@vpslegend said:
    Shame on you for encouraging & supporting

you know what? it will be illegal things ?. I do not know. but if that client is detected doing illegal things. account is terminated. I do not understand it because he thinks without knowing.

• We can do this on our Netherlands 10 GBPS for your budget 15$

• We can offer this for you. Contact us at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php if you are interested.

• i was buying this at cheapvps.net the service are disapointed something wrong with the vps so i managed to find a good one. if you guys allow me to do mass mailing good mail of course. cos i need it PM me ASAP

• TheGreenMY said: i was buying this at cheapvps.net the service are disapointed something wrong with the vps so i managed to find a good one.

???

• my english is not good. hope you guys can catch what im trying to say

• @TheGreenMY said:
    my english is not good. hope you guys can catch what im trying to say

We have already found out what you are trying to say blacklisted ip's
    no reputable provider or no provider at all will accept you for that.