Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud.net - The Global Marketplace of Clouds & VPS, Try a server for $0.50 /mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud.net - The Global Marketplace of Clouds & VPS, Try a server for $0.50 /mo

NullMindNullMind Member
edited June 2015 in Offers

Hello LET Members!

Cloud.net is the destination when you are looking for Cloud and VPS servers, we provide price and performance comparison of geographically distributed providers, to assist you in finding the perfect match for your server requirements.

Our mission is to bring customers the first truly transparent marketplace for global cloud infrastructure, with independently verified data to help customers make an informed purchase of their Cloud and VPS needs, as well as global scale and reach.

Visit us and experience the new Marketplace v2, we have made it even easier to compare providers on Uptime, Price and Performance (using our Cloud Index), also each location includes free bandwidth based on the size of your VM.

Ever wanted to deploy a VM in one of the world's best datacenter ? we have on our marketplace presence at Softlayer in Dallas and London and Webair in NY, some of the best infrastructure you can find, the regular price starts at $5/month ($0.0074/h), amazing value for this type of provider, and with the coupon code below you can try it for a month for just $0.50 !

LOWENDTALK90 - 90% Discount for 1 month

Cloud.net is a new marketplace of Clouds and VPS servers, with worldwide locations and more being added constantly.

Why use Cloud.net ?

You get no single provider lock-in or penalty to change providers, a unified invoice, full transparency on how each cloud performs with our Cloud Index Score, price comparison, ability to deploy to many different regions and providers and manage it all from a single interface.

We accept both PayPal and Credit Cards, PAYG and Monthly billing available !!

Alternative we have two other coupons for you, should you wish to keep your VM for longer and benefit from a larger long term discount:

LOWENDTALK50 - 50% Discount for 3 months

LOWENDTALK30 - 30% Discount for 6 months

Coupons are set for your entire account, so any additional servers you add during the period you choose will automatically receive the same discount!

Please visit Cloud.net to start your search for the best infrastructure to suit your specific needs - Coupons are redeemable on the last step of the order process.

Thanks!

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.cloud.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

• @sonic said:
    Your connection is not private

It's normal business practice for OnApp. Can't even renew ssl cert wow!

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2015

The certificate expired on 05/29/2015 06:12 PM. The current time is 06/16/2015 03:43 PM.

• NullMindNullMind Member
    edited June 2015

Apologies gents, the new App server and marketplace where all the transactions are done are on the new cert, the redirector server (at WWW.) got missed, it will be fixed in a few minutes.

• Thanks of the heads up, the issues has been sorted on the web server

• J1021J1021 Member

@NullMind

• Any plans for IPv6? (I'm specifically interested in London/SoftLayer)
    • How long does deployment take? I've deployed twice now and waited several hours, not something I'd typically expect from a provider offering hourly billing.
  • NullMindNullMind Member
    edited June 2015

@kcaj said:
    - Any plans for IPv6? (I'm specifically interested in London/SoftLayer)
    - How long does deployment take? I've deployed twice now and waited several hours, not something I'd typically expect from a provider offering hourly billing.

We are currently working on support for multiple secondary networks on Federation, once that work is complete, IPv6 will be supported

Deployment is usually within minutes, we had a few instances where the server was deployed on time but was not reporting as built on the UI for 20-30 minutes, but that issue has been fixed, if you do find that happening, please email me "carlos at cloud.net" and let me check into it.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Wat. 512MB RAM 1vcore 10GB HDD and 12.5(!) GB bandwidth in Australia for $23.60 per month? Out of your mind much?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Why not buy directly 2-5 times cheaper? Not trough overpriced reseller..

• @4n0nx said:
    Wat. 512MB RAM 1vcore 10GB HDD and 12.5(!) GB bandwidth in Australia for $23.60 per month? Out of your mind much?

The prices are set by the providers themselves, they are usually the same as their direct pricing.

The Australian provider in question is a quality provider with very good dependable infrastructure, and reflects the price in the region for this type of solution.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

NullMind said: The Australian provider in question is a quality provider with very good dependable infrastructure, and reflects the price in the region for this type of solution.

Yeah and you don't earn a penny because of the high expenses huh

• 4n0nx

I have read your feedback and understood you are not interested on the Australian location because of it's cost, fair enough, sorry we can't serve your price point requirement.

• NO...deploy server option beside the softlayer vps offerings.