Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dominion Hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dominion Hosting?

I was a client of Dominion Hosting for about a year, but left them when my needs changed. Last month I received an email from them that they were under heavey Ddos and would change their domain name. I didn't think much about it till I received an email from them this weekend offering $10 dedicated servers in the subject, but nothing in the email body about it so I looked at their website, and it just doesn't match up with their normal offering.s I know their datacenter was in Cary, NC but the website is offering Turkish servers. Looks to me like someone hacked and hijacked their domain. Anyone a current custoemr of theirs? Have you received any information from the owner Floyd? Their Facebook page seems to have been hijacked as well, Floyd was always very professional in his post, but the recent post appear to be written by someone that English is not their first language.

Comments

• Just found this post on the topic again hard to believe any email received if the service was hacked ...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1480260

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited June 2015

@klpowell said:
    Just found this post on the topic again hard to believe any email received if the service was hacked ...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1480260

Change Hosting!.. to a stable enought.. There is many at LET

Thank you!

• I've not been a client of theirs for over 6 months now ... but they were a good provider and a nice guy behind it. Hate to see this happen to them.

• @klpowell said:
    I've not been a client of theirs for over 6 months now ... but they were a good provider and a nice guy behind it. Hate to see this happen to them.

Yes sorry to hear.. but thats the world..

Peace? Where...

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

Yes DominionHosting.com was hacked and the domain stolen from us. As a result we had to change the company name and web site to LittleCreekHosting.com. I am still trying to clean up this mess.

• MrVPSMrVPS Member

@DominionHosting said:
    Yes DominionHosting.com was hacked and the domain stolen from us. As a result we had to change the company name and web site to LittleCreekHosting.com. I am still trying to clean up this mess.

Any idea how you got hacked? Whmcs also hacked?

• @DominionHosting Sorry to hear that. I've received several offer emails from them Did they get you WHMCS database?

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

@klpowell @MrVPS Yes they got my client database. They are running a nulled version of WHMCS and they do not have a SSL certificate.