Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers that accepts Bitcoins?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers that accepts Bitcoins?

MuZoMuZo Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

I'm looking for providers of VPS or dedicated servers that accept bitcoins for payment.
So far, I've found VPS6.net, and apparently Cinipac.com (although I haven't verified this myself), however Cinipac is a reseller, which I would prefer to avoid.

Does anyone know any more providers?

Comments

• I haven't used them myself, but one day I came across http://www.fennec.name/ in an advertisement while browsing some Bitcoin forum.

• Once we migrate all our users to new billing panel and new site we'll be accepting BTC as well via BitPay.

Thanked by 1DestroyeRCo
  • Bitcoins is one of the 15 payment methods Cinfu accepts.

Thanked by 1DestroyeRCo
  • I've heard Joe's Data Center accepts bitcoins.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

CrownCloud accepts BTC, just hop onto our IRC and we'll take the order :)

• @StormVZ said: Once we migrate all our users to new billing panel and new site we'll be accepting BTC as well via BitPay.

@SpeedBus said: CrownCloud accepts BTC, just hop onto our IRC and we'll take the order :)

Do you guys charge a conversion fee?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@Damian said: @StormVZ said: Once we migrate all our users to new billing panel and new site we'll be accepting BTC as well via BitPay.

@SpeedBus said: CrownCloud accepts BTC, just hop onto our IRC and we'll take the order :)

Do you guys charge a conversion fee?

I don't charge any conversion fee, I just grab the latest traded price from Mt. Gox and convert USD -> BTC :)

• @Damian Nope, BitPay itself has a processing fee and we will me more then happy to cover it rather then pass it onto the buyer.

• You should check out this page in the Bitcoin Wiki for a list VPS providers that accept bitcoins.

Thanked by 1MuZo
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@DomainBop said: Bitcoins is one of the 15 payment methods Cinfu accepts.

Cinfu is quite nice :)