Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Securedragon promo VPS($19.99/yr O512) needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Securedragon promo VPS($19.99/yr O512) needed

tianyitianyi Member
edited June 2015 in General

*If this kind of post is not allowed here, please move or delete it. I did not find a proper forum for it.

After 6 months been with Securedragon, I consider they are a reliable provider.

Now I am seeking for those who wants to sell their "idle" Securedragon promo (special price)VPS , $19.99/yr O512 is best.

Linode allow to transfer VPS between accounts, I don't know if Securedragon provide this service or not.

Comments

• Ha! You clever guy :)

I don't honestly think anyone will give up on that deal at @KuJoe's, but you never know :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Both parties will need to open a ticket to perform the VPS transfer (it's a tedious manual process with some database edits, but it's possible).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Only proper bellends sell their SD promo plans.

• @KuJoe The clear answer here is to run a new promo :)

Thanked by 1lmerino
  • tianyitianyi Member

@Traffic Thanks. Hope that someone would sell me one.
    @KuJoe Thanks. After I found someone, I will open the ticket. Might never bother you like they said :)

• tianyitianyi Member

@mikeyur :) This is the best solution for me!

• The only problem with Securedragon is they use wyvern, I mean what dragon would really submit to being controlled by a lesser creature such as a wyvern ;-)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

one that is very secure in itself :)

• I never know that their service is as good as that. I'll take one next time :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Asking someone to give you their 50% off SecureDragon plan is like asking someone to give you their unlimited data cell phone plan :-)

Thanked by 2Traffic JoeBiss