Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hukot.cz - kvm from 1.46 €
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hukot.cz - kvm from 1.46 €

I'm in no way affiliated with them. Just sharing

VPS in Czech with unlimited bandwidth. Currently again with %50 discount, no coupon code needed.

Recurring price 1.46 €

5 GB disk space
256 MB RAM (fully alocated)
CPU XEON E5/E3 / Opteron 6200/6300 (single core)
100 Mbps connectivity
unlimited data traffic
24/7 support
SMS restart
KVM/VNC console

Order here:
http://www.hukot.net/en/virtual-servery/

Last year thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25347/hukot-cz-50-off-lowest-package-1-46-vat/p1

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

SMS restart sounds like it could be potentially abused (with number spoofing being possible, etc).

How does it work? Are there any security implementations? A code required in the text?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Na kukačku :P

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited June 2015

edit: just wondered that both threads came up at almost the same time, I don't know if they are good or bad

• chrispchrisp Member

@Frecyboy That bad experience turned out to be a very individual problem, so I wouldn't tell from that one thread, that the provider is bad.
    Have a look at the thread from last year and you will find out it is actually a decent provider having it's weaknesses with inner european network speed, but apart from that great disk and CPU performance. Depending on the usage it might be interesting or not.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited June 2015

I tried them year ago, no problem at all. Nice location and prices for these specs.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

They are pretty nice for the price.

• Bought one a few days ago. Running nice for a KVM and also with nice panel too :)

Email/Ticket answered less than 10 minutes. And Hukot also allowed Tor Relay,

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Frecyboy said: Frecyboy

Folk who open treat report about already resolved. If it really needed open treat on LET on every single issue?

• raphajraphaj Member

I had the same VPS already in 2014-05-01 with them, but was too pricey at that time 3.5€

Ordered now again for 1.77 € (incl VAT).
    VPS up after 8 minutes. So far again a great experience.

• NomadNomad Member

Strange, despite all the positive comments here the booty banner on their homepage makes me think of otherwise.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2015

I don't understand this -- I try to order the 1.46 Euro Package, when you go to check out, even though I am from the US it says 1.79 Euro (incl Vat from which I should be exempt), then you pay with Paypal and it becomes 2.13 Euro at Paypal. WTH is going on here? Is it 1.46 Euro or 2.13 Euro or the price just changes at random for fun?

To make it worse you don't make any account so when I abandoned the order I have no way to know if it was actually made or not. Very confusing system and honestly not sure I want the server now.

Not impressed.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    I don't understand this -- I try to order the 1.46 Euro Package, when you go to check out, even though I am from the US it says 1.79 Euro (incl Vat from which I should be exempt), then you pay with Paypal and it becomes 2.13 Euro at Paypal. WTH is going on here? Is it 1.46 Euro or 2.13 Euro or the price just changes at random for fun?

Yep, order processing is not best but have you tried emailing support ? They've removed me from VAT in one hour.

Regarding price it is 1.46 Euro + VAT, not sure how you've got 2.13 with PayPal.. They don't have PayPal fees if I remember correctly.

• Well, I got charged for $2.13 using Paypal too. But that's not a problem

• raphajraphaj Member

@TheLinuxBug said:

To make it worse you don't make any account so when I abandoned the order I have no way to know if it was actually made or not. Very confusing system and honestly not sure I want the server now.

Not impressed.

Cheers!

You are sure that it was 2.13 Euro and not Dollar?
    Paypal has a special exchange rate...

And @ErawanArifNugroho seems also to be charged $2.13

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

TheLinuxBug said: Is it 1.46 Euro or 2.13 Euro

Looks like they add PayPal fees for cover this small amount

• Order page says €16.24, confirmation page says €19.68, paypal says €23,62