Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hukot.net [Bad experience]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hukot.net [Bad experience]

NyolNyol Member
edited June 2015 in Reviews

Hi to all

I like to share my experience with HUKOT.NET company, expressing here my immense dissatisfaction.
I paid € 2.08 for a VPS (Sexíček), however so far I could not use it, since I received my order never got put her to work as it should. why?
I just can not access it via ssh, can such a thing!

Let the facts:
First fact: Of course I'm not as beginner as well, the first thing I did was to access the VPS via terminal (VNC) and check the SSH port, in this case the default port 22 was already set

Second: Also checked the firewall was blocking access, and decided to uninstall it, I cleaned everything.

Third: I checked if the network was configured correctly, performed a ping and then a traceroute and both answered correctly.

Fourth: I rebooted, reinstalled and checked this several configurations sometimes tried with CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and nothing all the same without SSH access, I tried to access via VPN, Proxy, Remote Desktop to make sure it was not an isolated block, not it was only with me the problem, no other place could access via SSH.

Fifth: I decided to leave aside and proceed with setup for LEMP via terminal (VNC) even, however found another problem, the VPS did not download anything.

That's it! you gave wget and received "Failed: Connection Timed out"

Sixth: The company does not have a client panel, so I had to send a support request via e-mail, I explained everything I have written here, however the problem has never been solved

In all my requests for help, no matter what the information, screenshots, video capture, I always got the same answers, like:

• Do you have some specific error?
  • Can you verify, ssh daemmon is running?
  • Hello, your network setting is correct - I am able to ping your VPS.
  • Please send us an traceroute to your VPS IP from your location.
  • Your VPS is resolving IPs correctly, so there should be no connectivity issue.

And when I informed that I was trying to install VPSSIM and could not download the installation script, I got this answer:

Hi, vpssim.com maybe block another IPs of its repo, it is sometimes normal hosters action.

• normal the hosters action?

And what they told me about having the same problem with: Cpanel, DirectAdmin, Webmin, Kloxo, Ajenti, VestaCP, CWP, Centmin?

Nothing!!! They decided to shut up I think.

So is my tip, has very good and cheap VPS, plus the Hukot.net this committed to deceive people from my point of view.

To give more veracity to the facts, I will leave some printscreen and video capture.

If someone disagrees am willing to share more information to unravel this mystery together.

YouTube:

Comments

• MuZoMuZo Member

Did you checked if the gateway is correctly set according to the one sent in the email? Pinging from the VPS to an external server works? Did you checked the routing table?

• NyolNyol Member

yes, I took a look and it looks like it's all right.
    I ran the ping and is responding normally.
    I ran the traceroute and does not seem to be correct.

Forgive my lack of knowledge in networks, perhaps the image speak for themselves.

• NyolNyol Member

In the image above is traceroute from my VPS to google domain

in the image below we performed ping and Tracert from my PC to VPS IP

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2015

I did not read your entire post, but just wanted to say Hukot has always been ok for me. From the looks of it, could be a problem in your end.

• NyolNyol Member

Lucky for you , because I think very hard , the problem is with me, because I tried everything including using proxy , VPN and remote desktop that I have in the United States .

I tried to access the various networks , perhaps their attitude of not reading all the information is equal to them.

and his answer is also equal to them.

• SpiritSpirit Member

This can be annoying, but so far Hukot vps work for me just fine.
    I hope this issue will be solved.

• @Nyol maybe you can ask them to replace your IP?

• NyolNyol Member

Yes

Today my problem has been solved, according to Tomáš, the problem is that I had mangled the firewall (on the Panel).

I never put my hands on anything there, just took a look, but I've never seen any rule listed and I thought it wouldn't be a problem.

Who knows if it's true?

My bad luck, was of not having been there, at the time I was recording the video, that would prove what I say.

Well, for me even having solved the problem, yesterday I had already decided not to work with them.

In my opinion, I do not recommend this company.

I thank you all for the suggestions submitted

Note: I am changing the title of my review, because at the beginning I thought I was being deceived, but now I'm sure it was just a bad experience

To me this story has come to an end.