Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dmca free/accept bitcoin vps in Netherlands/Sweden/Switzerland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dmca free/accept bitcoin vps in Netherlands/Sweden/Switzerland

sky_netsky_net Member
edited June 2015 in Requests

Hi folks

I am looking for vps

Specs:

1-2GB Ram

30-40G Storage

3-4TB bandwidth with 1gbps port

Location europe - Netherlands/Sweden/Switzerland

DMCA free

Bitcoin accepted

Budget 15-20$ monthly

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

@sky_net said:
    Hi folks

Hello,
    We accept Bitcoin for Sweden VPS, however bandwidth can be a somewhat concerning for you. Contact me via PM or ticket for a custom quote suited to your budget.

Our standard plans are located at: https://www.xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?gid=10

• @deployvm said:
    Our standard plans are located at: https://www.xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?gid=10

Hi,do you ignore DMCA?

@sky_net said:
    Hi,do you ignore DMCA?

Yes. DMCA is ignored, no such 'laws' exist in Sweden,,,We do not honour any DMCA requests to acceptable content hosted.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited June 2015

@deployvm said:
    Yes. DMCA is ignored, no such 'laws' exist in Sweden,,,We do not honour any DMCA requests to acceptable content hosted.

Does not belong sweden to Europe/World? As I know every country in this world have a copyright policy. How old are you? Do you know what are you saying?

• Hello, we can ignore DMCA and we can offer 10 GBPS vps

2 cpus
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB HDD
    3 TB bandwidth
    22$ per month

More info on our site http://constantvps.com
    And [email protected] or constant.vps (Skype ID)

edited June 2015

@BuyAds said:
    Does not belong sweeden to Europe/World? As I know every country in this world have a copyright policy. How old are you? Do you know what are you saying?

Yes, that is true and we do have to be careful. The actual "DMCA" enforced from US hosting companies do not necessary apply to ISPs in Sweden. They are under no obligation to follow DMCA and respond to requests via EMAIL. However, threats via lawsuits through agencies from Europe or similar, then there is no choice but to terminate offending content. In some cases, it may be Swedish content or something that violates Sweden law, then we will have to take action. We have no intentions of perusing a lawsuit path.

What I implied on my post was that "DMCA" law does not specifically exist in Sweden however other laws do compensate for it.

I'm assuming the O.P. has some personal content and not of serious nature that may promote lawsuits or serious fines. Every European country has a copyright policy and it should be respected. The fine line difference is between the content and how it is distributed.

O.P. - if you clarify the emails you expect to be receiving (just framework DMCA emails or specific targeted DMCA that could be through an European agency). Please also specify if your project is commercial or personal and the type of content! We can better assist you there.

• @ConstantVPS said:
    Hello, we can ignore DMCA and we can offer 10 GBPS vps

Do you accept bitcoin?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited June 2015

BuyAds said: Does not belong sweden to Europe/World? As I know every country in this world have a copyright policy. How old are you? Do you know what are you saying?

maybe so, but dmca is american only law. not worldwide.

for any dmca i get it goes straight into deleted folder.

• @sky_net said:

Yes we accept.

• Have you considered Luxembourg? They have strict privacy laws there.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

HostMyBytes said: Have you considered Luxembourg? They have strict privacy laws there.

Which has nothing to do with hosting pirated content.

Thanked by 1Zappie
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Copyright law exists in all of these countries, and applies to (almost) all the same content. It just happens to be a different law, not the DMCA, enforcing it.

Thanked by 2Nyr Zappie
  • getvpsgetvps Member

I guess him not really know about how things working on Europe.. in some countrys(like Germany) you pay fines up to 1000-2000E/downloaded movie form torrent. So..if you host things like this...

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

getvps said: in some countrys(like Germany) you pay fines up to 1000-2000E/downloaded movie form torrent.

I think those are settlements, not fines.