Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap SSL with unlimited reissue?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap SSL with unlimited reissue?

As the title said, can anyone give me recommendations?

Comments

• tommytommy Member

Why do you need "unlimited reissue"

btw gogetssl offer SSL < $4/year and unlimited reissue

• ssls.com

• @tommy said:
    Why do you need "unlimited reissue"

btw gogetssl offer SSL < $4/year and unlimited reissue

Well, I never used ssl. I tried once with vmbox but messed up and cant reissue again

• @tommy @sdglhm I have seen some of website that promoting cheap ssl. What is difference between positivessl, gogetssl, etc (in cheap range pf price) ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@psycholyzern said:
    Well, I never used ssl. I tried once with vmbox but messed up and cant reissue again

You shouldn't mess up while issuing SSL. And as for your requirement, I suggest you to go with GoGetSSL.com

• @psycholyzern said:
    tommy sdglhm I have seen some of website that promoting cheap ssl. What is difference between positivessl, gogetssl, etc (in cheap range pf price) ?

Mainly insurance.

• JohnRoeJohnRoe Member
    edited June 2015

Yah @Mahfuz_SS_EHL thats why I need to prepare with unlimited reissue ssl. I lost backup when using vmbox back then. Maybe I can lost it again in the future. Any reason for you recommending me gogetssl.com?

• @sdglhm said:
    Mainly insurance.

Oh.. I saw that part. Insurance for what actually? I didnt see why I need insurance for ssl

• Namecheap, cheap and unlimited reissues... correct me if I'm wrong.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@psycholyzern said:
    Yah Mahfuz_SS_EHL thats why I need to prepare with unlimited reissue ssl. I lost backup when using vmbox back then. Maybe I can lost it again in the future. Any reason for you recommending me gogetssl.com?

Because, it's the,

1. Cheapest One
    2. Has Unlimited Re-issues in their In-built Panel
    3. Have Reseller Module for renowned Billing Systems e.g. WHMCS, HostBill, Blesta etc.
    4. Good Support
    5. Have Multiple Vendor SSL (Comodo, Geotrust, Thawte etc.)
    6. I can't remember More :-P
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    6. I can't remember More :-P

One more thing which I want to add for gogetssl.com is that it is providing discount if you purchase ssl certifcate for more than one year. You can easily get its discount deals at http://www.cheapsslcouponcode.com/store/gogetssl.com

• dj1812dj1812 Member

Recommend ssl2buy.com for best support and free installation help.

• I recommend CheapSSLSecurity for Cheap SSL certificates with unlimited re-issuance.

They are platinum partner company of Comodo and offers best SSL support.